CHAPTER 11

Fast Forward

Still Suga Pov

Me and eden already arrived

Me and eden already arrived."WOW WHERE ARE WE SUGA HYUNG?"she screamed."We are in my secret place or secret garden where everyone except you doesn't now."i said.

"Is this really yours?And why do you have a secret place suga hyung?"eden asked."Yes,This is were i go when i needed some quiet time."

"Its beautiful suga hyung"she said."I know you like it"i said ruffles her hair.

"I don't just like it suga hyung i love it really much."she smile widely to me."Okay you want to watch something funny?"she nod."Okay come here."

Fast Forward

Author Pov
"Its funny when jhope hyung and daddy are wearing girl clothes"naeun said while laughing."Guys we're home." then they heard many footsteps and they all hug naeun when the door opens up.

"Hey stop hugging her that tight she might suffocate."suga said they all stop hugging her."So naeun how was your day with suga hyung?"jhope said.

"It was fun we went to suga hyung secret place and we watched 'House of Army' daddy and jhope hyung you two look funny in a girl clothes"naeun said laughing.

"What that's not fair i wanted to see your secret place is?*pout*"v said."Yeah and naeun tonight we are going to watch suga dressed as a girl."rm said.

"REALLY!"she asked suga glared to rm but rm didn't notice because jin interupted them.

"Dinners ready guys"jin yelled.

Narrator of the show pov

jang yoonjung:They sure are too chaotic.

do kyungwan:I heard some fans say it too.

"So who's next to bond with doll?"suga asked.they all stared to each other.

"Oh yeah im going first because my brother wants to see eden in person."jin said they all sign in defeated."But hyung *pout"jimin said.

"Im sorry guys but my brother will leave tommorow night."jin said."where do you plan to meet your brother jin hyung?"jk said.

"At Ossu Seiromushi restaurant"jin said.

do kyungwan:Wahhh Ossu Seiromushi??I heard they have the best dish there.

"Wahh jin hyung tell your brother give us free foods."v said.

"Why can't you just buy it?why free?" "Because free foods are most tastier than buying it"v answered back.

jang yoonjung:True *laugh*

"Yeah i agree on v "jimin said."Tsk you two are too cheap"jin said then walked out.

"YAH JIN HYUNG TELL HIM OK?"v yelled while laughing but jin just ignored them.

"jimin and v hyung you really are the most cheapest person"naeun laugh."Oh really?You know someone visit you princess."v said.

"THE TICKLE MONSTER"the two 95 liners said to her then started tickling her.

do kyungwan:uwu so cute

To be continued

Thanks for the likes the other reader who add my stories to their reading list and also thanks for the 1.16k reads idk that everyone will like to read this story.
If you have concerns or suggestions just leave a comment their.💜