CHAPTER 20

"thank you appa"i hug him."thanks hyung,oh and say hello to them"appa walk to the camera and mic"hello guys and hello armys im jin the world wide handsome.Im just here to deliver there food bye"appa kiss my forehead before exiting the room.then we continued playing while eating pizza.
___________________
Jungkook's Pov
After me and my little bunny play video games we went to amusement park and teach her some taekwondo. Im now posting some of her pics on our twitter.

방탄소년단@BTS_twt·just now
Learning taekwondo from his favorite brother.
# 🐰🥕

" appa, kookie hyung was so cool he teach me this" she said and start kicking a pillow that is on the ground

" appa, kookie hyung was so cool he teach me this" she said and start kicking a pillow that is on the ground. "Really naeun im i your favorite bro now"i ask her. " yes but i also love the others" everyone was glaring at me i just smirk but im also scared because suga hyung was glaring at me too.

"Dinners ready" jin yelled. Eden start running to the kitchen leaving me with all of my hyungs glaring at me."Really jk posting on twitter and saying your the favorite"jimin said with jealousy.

"Ahehe oh look at that i um gotta go eat bye see yah there" i start running to the kitchen.when i went there jin hyung and eden are talking and laughing. I sit beside my little bunny for safety. "So eden, domino pizza is your favorite right?" Rm ask.

"Yes why daddy?" She answered. "Oh because the owner wants you in the film of their commercial where not forcing you tho." "Can i have a free pizza there?"she asked."Yes i guess" "okay ill do it daddy"

"And also its tomorrow so no bonding i guess" rm hyung said to us.and jimin, v and jhope whine."we can't watch her tho there because we have many work tomorrow."rm hyung also said."so who's gonna watch eden you know babysit"v said."one of our manager will"

To be continued
Sorry for the waiting guys.thank for the others that kept reading my story💜and also.........
STREAM DYNAMITE, BUTTER, LIFE GOES ON, FILM OUT, PERMISSION TO DANCE AND OTHER SONGS OF BTS LETS GO 💜🅐🅡🅜🅨⁷⟬⟭💜