CHAPTER 6

"Okay that's enough we should go to sleep"i said."Okay appa goodnight"she said while kissing my cheek.I smiled so widely at her when she calls me appa"good night too little eden"i said then tackled ourself with blankets but before i drift i open the members and i groupchat.
------------------------------------
Jin Pov
pinkjin:hey guys i ask naeun about us adopting her.
babymochi:really?how does she react?DID SHE SAID YES??
goldenmaknae:yeah jin hyung tell us.
pinkjin:she said yes and she calls me appa.
hobisprite:yah really?im happy but also jealous.
babymochi:me too
CGV:me three
goldenmaknae:me four
godofdestruction:me five
agustd:YAH STOP CHATTING YOU KEEP MY PHONE RINGING AND IM SLEEPING.SO IF DON'T STOP I WILL MAKE YOU.
goldenmaknae:u-uhm guys im g-going to sleep now........ GOODNIGHT.
goldenmaknae left the chatroom.
CGV:YAH JUNGKOOK WAIT FOR MEEEEEEEEE.
CGV left the chatroom
jimin left the chatroom
godofdestruction left the chatroom
hobisprite left the chatroom

I turn off my phone then get myself ready to sleep—i cuddle myself to naeun then not minute long i drift into darkness.

Next morning

Naeun Pov
I wake up with jin with me who are now cuddling an Rj plushie so i get up and going downstairs then i saw them all in the living room watching so approach them"what are you watching hyungs?"i asked.

"oh ahm its a variety show about the daily living of achild and idol like us it is called "The Return of Superman idol version"rm hyung said."oh okay it looks fun can i be on it?"i said.

"Yes why not btw i heard from jin hyung that you approve on us adopting you?"hobi said then i nod at them while smiling"Yes can i ask rm hyung can i call you daddy? *pout*"i asked.

"Yes it will be an honor to be called daddy by you my little eden"he said so i hug them"what about us?"jimin ask me."you all will still called hyung by me because i want you 5 to be my big brothers than parents is it okay?"i asked.

"yes little eden you can all call us hyung but may i ask?"suga question so i nod."why do you call us 'hyung' from the first we met you until now?"suga continue.

"Oh its because i don't like to call any older brother 'oppa' not that im not following the korean culture but because it makes me cringe and i also i saw the interview of BUSTED cast then i heard sejeong called sehun 'hyung' so yeah that's why"i shrugged at them"Then after that we heard appa called us for breakfast 'i didn't see him came down we must be to focuse on watching and talking' i thought to myself.

To be continued

Hope enjoy reading 💜
Also watch 'BUSTED' season2 in Netflix really good there's to many SeSe moments😍