CHAPTER 4

Third Person POV

"Wow Jin-hyung, these food are so delicious!" Naeun said while munching her food in her mouth.

"Hey, don't speak if your mouth is full" Namjoon said while he wipe her cheeks.

"Ok hyung" she said while fulling her mouth again with food.

They just laugh at her behaviour.

While they are eating, Jin have popped in his mind.

"Eden? Are there other relatives that can take care of you?"

"No Jin hyung, no one will take care of me here because my grandparents are at the Switzerland and n-now *sniffle* my parents are now g-gone*sniffle*"

"Hey! Don't say that! We're here for you so cheer up!" Hobi said while he pinch her cheeks.

They instantly stroke her back to make her feel comfortable.

While they comfort her, Jin is in deep thought about Naeun's situation.

RM POV

We are all now finished eating dinner. Taehyung washing our dishes while we were playing with Naeun in the living room. But suddenly Jin approach me to have a conversation in private.

"So what are we talking about?" I said.

Jin scratched his neck. "Well, I was just wondering about Naeun. She was now alone. I mean that no one will take care of her because just like she said recently, her grandparents were in Switzerland, and we can't just go there so suddenly due to our tight schedule" Jin worriedly said.

Jin was right. I also worried for the sake of Naeun but we can't just decide for our own. "Hyung, I think it's best to know the others well to decide about what will be Naeun's situation."

"Hmm, you're right. But after Naeun is asleep so we can discuss it later." Jin said.

"Ok hyung" then we go back to the living room to play with Naeun.

Third Person POV

The 6 members are waiting for Taehyung who are now getting Naeun to sleep so they can discuss the situation on what will happen to her. Then not a minute long, Taehyung went downstairs.

Jimin POV

"Okay guys, we will discuss now but before that, don't you dare to make any loud noise that make our little Eden awake, understand?" Jin said while glaring to me and Taehyung and Jungkook.

Wait, what? I didn't make any loud noices recently?!

But as if Jin has a telepathy, Jin is staring at me-more like glaring at me I just nod.

"So what will gonna happen to her? Should we gave her to the orphanage?" Suga said.

"No, but i have an idea." Jin replied.

"What is it hyung?" Hobi asked.

"Why don't we just adopt her? I mean, we also wanted to adopt a child so why not take the opportunity and adopt her in our family and maybe we can join the variety show with her like we always wanted?" Jin suggested.

"I don't know but I think we should ask Bang PD-nim first and maybe ask her tommorow or when she wake up if she wanted to be part of our family." Rm replied while typing to his phone.

"Woah, you're so fast hyung!" Taehyung commented.

"Well he's the leader what do you expect?" Jungkook replied.

"Ohhhh" me and the rest

"Ok I just shut up" Taehyung replied while we are laughing.

"Ok ok guys so Bang PD-nim said that he approved to our suggestion and he also said that the staff will be the one who will fix the adoption papers tommorow."

We were surprised that he approved so fast. So we silently screamed; not make Naeun woke up.

"*yawns* so are we done now? Then can I go to my room to sleep" Suga said.

"Way to ruin the mood hyung" Hobi said and we laugh again.

"I hate to say this but Suga is right because it's now evening and yes, the meeting's now over so we can go to our room" Jin said so we follow what he said.