CHAPTER 3

Back to Reality

Jin POV

After Naeun tell us her story, all of us had the same expresion. It makes us feel sad as we want to protect her at all cost because of her traumatic event.

While she was telling her story, she was crying quietly so I hugged her gently to calm her down as I caress her chubby cheeks to wipe her precious tears. "Shhh it's okay our little Eden, don't cry. Everything will be alright. Just let it all out."

"J-Jin hyung why my parents l-leave me so suddenly?" Naeun cried as she holds my jacket tightly.

"Shhhh Eden look at me, your parents did not leave you, ok?" I replied as I comfort her.

"R-really? Then where are they, Jin hyung?"

I release from the hug. I stare at her caressly as I place my hand in her heart. "Right here, they will be always right here; protecting you wherever you are."

"Yeah Eden, hyung was right. They'll be always by your side and we are also here, of course. We will be your family if you wa-"before Jimin finished his sentence, Naeun ran towards and hug him saying that she approves and was thank all us for being by her side.

I kept on thinking on how to calm her to stop her from crying. So I just ask her some question. "So, Eden, can you tell me how your eomma and appa met?"

Naeun looked at me with her sparkly eyes. "Oh! Eomma said that she and my appa met at the soccer field because appa was one of the players that day. She also said that they love at first sight and then later on, they became a couple then they got married! And they got me as their beautiful daughter!" Naeun happily said to us.

So cute! I wanna pinch her cheeks!

"Yeah, their daughter is beautiful alright" Taehyung teased while tickling her and then all of us join in too. "HAHAHAHA S-STOB IT HYUNGS AHAHAHAHA" Naeun said while she was trying to stop us.

"YAH! I'm the one who should say that!" I pouted as the other members bursting their laughs to my reply.

"Now that's the smile we all wanted to see."Jungkook smiled at Naeun while kissing her cute chubby cheeks.

Then suddenly we feel hungry so I went to the kitchen to prepare the dinner. But before that, I instructed the others to accompany Naeun.

"If I see one of you make our little Eden cry, you will all eat a cold ramen for the whole week understand" I said while glaring at the members.

"Y-yes hyung" they all replied except for suga who now sleeping in the couch.

Well, what can you expect to Suga, right?

Happy readings to everyone.Thanks for readers who kept reading my story.