CHAPTER 2

Flashback

Naeun Pov
Its dec.24 the day before Christmas and my family and i were going to the amusement park.Right now we are on the car with appa who is driving and eomma who is in the shotgun seat and me on the backseat.its really a long ride so i decided to sleep for a couple of minutes but not long after i slept i wake up because i felt the car shaking like it is uncontrolled so i ask my appa and eomma.

"Eomma and appa where are we?Why is the car shaking?"i questioned while rubbing my sleep off me"My little eden just stay there we are almost there"Eomma said in german because she can't fluently speak korean but she can understand it.

"Yeah eden everything is under con-Beeeeeeeeeeppppppp"Before appa could finished his sentence he was interupted by a beeping of a truck who any minute will crashed in our car but before it happens appa opens the door in the backseat and unbuckle my seatbelt then he suddenly push me out of the car luckily its snowing so i landed safely.

But the car my parents in is still moving towards the big truck so i scream on the top of my lungs to them"EOMMA!!!!!!!APPA!!!!!!!!"I screamed while crying really hard.Then before it crash i heard them say"WE LOVE YOU OUR LITTLE EDEN-"Booooommmmm the car and the big truck went crashed and suddenly a fire lit the two vehicles and it all went to exploded.

"Eomma and Appa *sniff i love you too with all my heart *sniff"i said while crying so hardly.I don't know where to go so i walk to the direction of our home.

After 2 hours of walking and its getting dark so i find something like a bench to rest for the night and then i saw a park so i go there and i find an empty bench luckily i wear my white fluffy jacket and a gloves.

The next morning
I wake up but im in a freezing state so i just close my eyes maybe wait to freeze myself to death but not that long i felt like someone touch me so i take a glimpse on who is it but all i can see is a tall dark figure   then my eyes went heavy so i drift into the the darkness again but before i drifted i heard him called someone.

Have a nice day and I hope you like it.If you have something in your mind just leave a comment there😁😅