CHAPTER 14

"Still no honey come on let just eat you said you are hungry right now come on because we are going to meet my brother."
______________________

Jimin's Pov
"hyungs i wanted to ask something"i asked them out of the blue."What is it jiminie?"jin hyung replyed."Uhm i was thinking about naeun's education.do we homeschool her?you know because sometimes we have world tour"

"Oh i forgot to tell you that i already arrange it with the help of PD-nim and other staff.She will attend school in 'Namsan International Kindergarten' and about our tour when we have one she won't attend school but she will do all the activities it will be send to us by the staff."rm said

"Cool that's great"i said.while we were talking about it i sensed something on tae like he wanted to say something."hey tae what you are thinking?"i asked him."i wanted to ask something to eden"he said."what is it v hyung?"

"Uhm do you have any relatives that still alive?"tae asked."tae yo-"i was about to scold tae but naeun spoke "yes hyung i have grandma in spain i also know her number"

"can you write it down bunny?so you know we can contact her?"jk said."sure but can i talk to her too?i miss her"naeun pleaded."sure sunshine when you and jin hyung get back home."hobi hyung said.

"Also change your clothes so we can go now"jin said.naeun sprint upstairs."uhm guys i was secretly hired a private investigator to investigate naeun's family sorry im just curious"jk said.

"i wanted to spank you with my wooden spoon but i also wanted to hear on what the investigator caught so what do he said?"jin hyung asked.

"it said that the car accident was not really an accident it was set up by there enemies"jk read the message of the private investigator.

"what?why?how?"suga asked confusedly."he didn't said why that's the only message he sent to me he also said that it is hard to access on naeun's parent profile so im thinking on asking naeun's grandma while jin hyung and naeun were out."jk said.

"okay but send me message on what her grandma will say."jk noded.

"APPA!im ready"naeun said excitedly.

To be continued