CHAPTER 10

Back To The Show
do kyungwan:wow 4 she knows different Languages.

jang yoonjung:yes and it was shooking to know for a 5year old.I want meet her in person right now(insert laughing sound).

do kyungwan:yeah me too.lets get back to show shall we?
-----------------------------------
Author Pov
After their breakfast they all went to the living to discuss something while naeun went upstairs to change.

"I suggest we have all our days with naeun to bond with her and maybe to get to know her more."jimin said.They all start to agree on what he suggested.

"But hyung what about our schedule you know how tight it is"jungkook said.

"don't worry guys i text pd nim about this and he agreed then he gave us a 1 week dayoff."namjoon said.

"so who's going to be the first?"jhope questioned then everyone glare to each other then start arguing but they don't know that suga went to naeun's room.

Suga Pov
'Tsk they are so noisy even jin when will he act like his age.Am i and naeun only the normal person here in this house?why am i asking of course its a yes *sign'i thought to myself.

i knock to her door when i finally went to her room "naeun hurry and dress whatever you want we are going somewhere just you and me."then her door opened a smiling naeun pop up infront of me.

"REALLY!WHERE ARE WE GOING?"she scream excitedly."Its a suprised you know it when we get there."i said then sit at her bed.

"I'm finish suga hyung COME ON COME ON"she said while dragging me."Okay Okay just stop dragging me doll."i said while laughing slightly.

When we got downstairs me and eden saw all the others glaring at me but i just shrugged it

When we got downstairs me and eden saw all the others glaring at me but i just shrugged it.'They snooze they lose.' as people always said.

"Appa,Daddy and Hyungs Suga hyung are going somewhere."naeun said breaking the silence.

"Wow really where?"rm asked."Uhm i really don't know suga hyung said that it was a suprise."

"Okay then have fun in their and be safe okay princess?"naeun nod and smile."Uhm suga hyung"eden while tugging my shirt.

"Yes doll?"i said."Are all the uncles going with us to?"she said."Oh yeah  i forgot uhm can you go to kookie hyung for a sec doll."i said she nod then go to jk.

While i walked towards the cameramans then i talked to them about not following us when we go there because I'm taking naeun to my secret place where everyone don't know even the members i mean they know that i have a secret place but they don't know where it is.

After that they all agree then i walked to the living room where jk and eden we're playing a game"Come on naeun say goodbye to them."i said.

"Bye daddy,appa and hyungs."she said giving them kisses and hugs."Okay princess don't forget to be safe okay?And suga take care of her now go have fun."I just nod to tired to answered them.

Me and naeun are now sitting in the car while one our driver were driving."Suga hyung may i ask why are we wearing too much clothes"

"Its too hide our identity"i said"Why?"she asked innocently."Because of the people that might notice us."she only nod.

To be continued