CHAPTER 21

Fast forward

Naeun
I wake from many footsteps and talking downstairs.i went to open my door and saw everyone running and preparing then appa notice me."oh you're awake come on lets go and eat breakfast"then he carry me downstairs."appa what's happening *yawn"i asked oh because we are almost late and you too so eat faster so we can go now"i only nod then start eating my food.

Fast forward

One of my hyungs manager came at our house."oh eden meet our manager sejin but call him sejin hyung okay?"rm said.i nodded then turn to sejin hyung and bow to him"hello im naeun can we be friends?"i ask with a smile."of course little one"ruffling my hair.i hold his hand."say bye to them now naeun" he said. I went to all of them and game them a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye appa, bye daddy, bye hyungs" waving goodbye at them."bye princess"all of them said. Me and sejin hyung are walking to the parking lot."wait sejin hyung"i look to my bag and gave him a sticker and a candy"there now we are officially friends" i said giggling."aww thank u little one i will kept it safe with me"he hug me and kiss my forehead.

Another fast forward
After many talking with sejin hyung we already arrive at the studio.everyone awed at my cuteness when i arrived.and we all now started to shot sometimes it failed because i kept eating many pizza than talking but everyone just laughed at it they think its cute also sejin hyung was recording all of it so we can show it to my appa, daddy and hyungs.and i also have new friend park seo joon i call him joon hyung. Sejin hyung are now taking some pics of me to post on Twitter.

방탄소년단@BTS_twt·4h

Domino pizza commercial shotting with park seo joon💜

To be continued

To be continued