Chapter One | Jasper

I glare at my principal as he nods towards my mom.

"it's a good boys school Sarah, I know Jasper's not a bad kid he just needs some structure that we don't provide here"

My moms face has fallen and she looks like she wants to cry.

I cross my arms.

"I don't need a fucking boys school, Mr.Robinson is off his rocker!"

All because I cheated on a test, everyone knows I cheat and yet Mr.Robinson has to make it the end of the world? If I ever want to get out of this shit hole I'll have to cheat my way through.

Besides being sent away to some boys school on the east end? Not a chance.

My mom and Maggie need me, of course Maggie would argue as the older sister I need her, but that's a load of shit.

My mom turns to me.

"please J that's enough, I think Mr.Clayton has a point. You've been getting in so much trouble lately and your grades aren't good...it's a lot for me to handle Jasper. I love you, I only want what's best and maybe trying this school just for your last year is what's best"

I keep my eyes on my mom but I won't even let her words register she's seriously going to send me away?

I shake my head standing, done with this conversation.

"do whatever you fucking want"

I leave the room and the school walking over to my motorcycle. I grab my helmet and climb on riding to Mick's where I knew the boys would be hanging around outside.

When I pull up Preston cheers.

"ayy so you got detention? Suspension?"

I grunt and take the blunt he's holding out, taking a drag before blowing it out slowly and shaking my head.

"boys school"

He pauses before chuckling.

"no shit! Which one?"

I shrug taking another drag.

"one on the east end some rich people, daddy's boy type place"

He chuckles and Oscar pipes up.

"you got that right, TJ went to that place rich motherfuckers only let in the occasional kid from our side to keep up appearances, place is only for people who are fucking loaded"

I roll my eyes "fucking great"

The guys all chuckle at my misery and I shake my head.

"I gotta go pretty sure my mom can't get rid of me fast enough"

I shake my head and hand the joint back to Preston before walking back to my bike and heading home.

The minute I walk in the door my moms walks out of the kitchen.

"oh thank god! Jasper I was scared you would run off"

She's wiping at her eyes and I cringe. I hadn't meant to upset her I was just pissed. I let her wrap her arms around me and loosely put my arm around her.

"sorry ma, I needed to blow off some steam"

She steps back her nose scrunching up.

"you smell like you were smoking again"

I roll my eyes.

"whatever, so when do you plan to send me away?"

She bites her lip shaking her head.