Chapter 6 | Becektt

**TW: Sexual Content**

I stay against the wall trying to collect my thought for a couple minutes before I finally stand and leave Jaspers room. I head down the back stairwell to get to my dorm and immediately head to my bathroom. Removing my pants and shirt before cringing at the clear wet spot on my boxers.

Jasper made me cum in my boxers like a horny teenager. I bite my lip surprised at how even after just doing that with Jasper my dick responds to the mere thought of what just happened.

Never in my life have I had a hand job that felt...like that. Not that I've had many to compare it to, but I've had my fair share and Jasper out did them all.

I quickly strip down and step in the shower trying to think about something, anything else, but of course my brain plays the image of Jasper licking my cum off his hand on a loop in my head. I wince when my dick becomes hard again instantly.

Watching Jasper taste me like that was erotic in a way I never could explain.

I glare as I lean against the shower wall and wrap my hand around my shaft before jerking off into the drain. When I'm done cumming off the second time this morning, I just stand under the spray and try to clear my head.

Not moving until I hear the bell ring and grunt getting out of the shower and getting dressed before heading toward the office having received a text asking me to meet Mr.Balton.

I walk in and Lisa, the secretary smiles at me.

"hi Beckett, Mr.Balton will be right with you"

I nod thanking her and lean against the wall causally waiting.

When Mr.Balton's door is pulled open he gestures at me to come in.

I give him a nod, but my eyes are trained on Tim behind him, this should be fun.

I step instead and Mr.Balton gestures for me to have a seat.

"Beckett I apologize to call you in here I just want an update on that mentee of yours Jason is it?"

I hold back a glare.

"Jasper"

He doesn't even bother to know his students  names?

He nods "yes Jasper, he's settling in?"

I nod.

"in my opinion he is"

Tim scoffs making me clench my fists at my sides listening to him rattle off all the reasons he believes Jasper is a bad kid.

"he is disrespectful, caught smoking, and was late to class today"

I want to defend him, but unfortunately Tim is not wrong, Jasper had done all those things.

Mr.Balton nods.

"well Tim we have to expect some resistance from someone new and from the west side"

I roll my eyes subtly, from the west side? More like he's a hardheaded teenage boy who doesn't want to be told what to do.

Isn't that why he's here in the first place?

Tim rolls his eyes.

"he can't even make up a good excuse! He said he was late because he couldn't tie his tie"

I clench my jaw, my brain thinking back to Jasper's tie and realizing it was his hand in my pants that made him late.

Mr.Balton clears his throat and knocks me from my thoughts.