Epilouge | Jasper

A couple weeks later.

I grunt and yank the box from Becketts hands opening it harshly.

"I swear to god Beckett you better not make me cry...oh fuck"

I pause and look up at Beckett whose watching me with wide eyes.

"Why the hell did you give me Jordan's wallet?"

I look over and notice all the people around us wishing they weren't there. It's always like that, I never don't want it to just be me and Beckett. Everyone else just makes things complicated and when I'm with Beckett things are simple. When I can look at him and only him I'm content, I'm safe, I'm happy.

"Because Jordan would want you to have it"

I shake my head "no he wouldn't he never even knew me"

I try to hand the wallet back to Beckett, but he pushes my hand away.

"Jordan sent me you, you know how I know?"

I shake my head and shift anxiously. I don't have any intention of being emotional while everyone is trying to celebrate graduating.

"JC, those were Jordan's initials and they're yours, I needed someone and he sent me you Jasper"

I suck in a breath and hold it keeping myself in check before slowly letting it out.

"You really think.."

Beckett interrupts me "I know"

I shake my head slowly blinking away the tears that want to pool. How can Beckett think so highly of me? Think that I was sent to help him? I was sent to this school because I couldn't even help myself and yet everyday this Boy From Manning Heights, makes me feel like I'm so worth it.

"I love you"

Beckett steps forward and kisses my cheeks shrugging.

"I know"

It's in that moment, Brody yells directly into my ear.

"No fucking way! Did Beckett just fucking kiss.."

I sack him in the stomach instinctively shaking my head.

"Don't yell in my motherfucking ear"

He doubles over coughing before whining.

"What the hell dude! I was in shock, you really Beckett just kissed you right?"

I chuckle nodding.

"Yeah, I did"

Derek walks over chuckling at Brody's pained face.

"Wouldn't be the first time"

Brody's eyes widen "shut the fuck up...you're telling me what? These two have been shagging all semester?"

Beckett blushes lightly, but just shrugs when Brody turns to him.

"You're fucking kidding?!"

Brody is suddenly no longer in pain and is instead harassing us all for all the details and demanding we explain how everyone knows, but him.

We spend the next while satisfying Brody's curiosity until my mom, Maggie and Harper show up.

"Beck net!"

I swoop in and grab Harper as she's running towards Beckett.

"I hope you're kidding little miss! You're supposed to run to uncle Jasper first!"

Harper squirms until I put her down and then sticks her tongue out at me.

"After Beck Net!"

She turns and runs over to Beckett whose waiting for her and dives in to give him a big hug. Beckett smirks at me over her shoulder.