~♡Sixty♡~ (M)

Earlier that day in seoul

Jimin was highly nervous when Namjoon sat down on his couch, smiling awkwardly.

"Why are you standing?" Namjoon asked and Jimin sat on the end of the couch, far away from Namjoon.

"How are you?" Namjoon asked, clasping his hands together in an awkward manner.

Jimin just nodded in reply. He was running out of words to say. He could hear his own heartbeats, Namjoon had a different effect on him and today it was way different and very awkward.

"Did you get Jungkook's message?" Namjoon asked and Jimin frowned.

"Oh, that one. Yes I did." Jimin said and Namjoon nodded.

"So are you prepared for the video? It's around 4 am or something. You know we are 8 hours ahead from Paris, it means if there is night, then here is almost morning. I hope there are not any technical problems?" Namjoon asked and Jimin's heart skipped a beat.

So he was here for that, not for you Jimin.

"Oh okay." Jimin said.

"So you're connected through what?"

"My laptop."

"Okay, I need to connect it to the IP address that Jungkook sent me." Namjoon said, trying to test Jimin's patience whose face was seeming so frustrated while Namjoon was low-key enjoying this deep inside.

Jimin really felt he was for that, not for him but it was not completely true.

"You didn't have to come here all the way up for this, I could simply ask you to email me this." Jimin said in a non interested tone before standing up to get his laptop.

"Pretty smart to realise this soon. Do you really think I was here for this?" Namjoon held Jimin's wrist when he stood, catching him off guard and what was coming next was something that Jimin didn't even imagine, not even in his daydreams and that was how Namjoon pulled him over, making him fall into his lap.

"I didn't have a better reason to come and begin talking to you." Namjoon said.

Jimin's tiny eyes widened to the double size by Namjoon's actions who was kinda enjoying the way Jimin panicked in his arms.

Tables have really turned today.

"What if I say I missed you too?" Namjoon asked and Jimin was still suffering in shock.

He wasn't sounding like the Namjoon Jimin knew, the quiet and unbothered one who claimed to have no experience of relationships and considered himself a failure. Maybe it was an effect of Jungkook on him staying together for years or really his soul was swapped with Jungkook's.

"H-huh?" Jimin asked, not believing he was in Namjoon's bulky arms.

"I missed you." Namjoon stated clearly and Jimin's mouth fell open.

"We shouldn't have let our relationship ruin for nothing. I realised it soon, you really have an effect on my heart."

Jimin just blinked cutely, thinking as if he was living a dream.

"W-wait...is it a dream?" Jimin asked, patting his own cheeks and Namjoon showed up his dimple full smile.

"It's real Jimin." Namjoon replied, booping Jimin's tiny nose with his finger softly and making him gasp in shock.

"Jimin?" Namjoon asked, watching Jimin with shiny eyes who tried to catch his breath anyhow as Namjoon held his hand into his own.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"