~♡Eight♡~

"Oh no~~ I'm fucking late." Taehyung parked his car and rushed out hastily before pressing the button in his keychain remote to lock the doors.

He rushed into the college, passing through the people and sometimes bumping one or two to reach the classroom.

He sighed out of satisfaction once he reached the door of the classroom, fortunately earlier than his professor.

He dropped on his seat beside Jimin, trying to catch his breath because the poor boy had been running since morning.

"Where were you bitch? I have been calling you for so long." Jimin whispered and scolded through gritted teeth, sounding a little mad.

"Let me breathe first..." Taehyung shrank into the chair, holding onto Jimin as he laid his head against his shoulder and his friend automatically wrapped his arm around his waist.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm exhausted, Jiminie. My neighbour is making things hard for me." He finally whispered and Jimin turned his face to watch Taehyung's frown of anger.

"What is it? What did that dick do to you again?"

"I told you how I turned the numbers on his door, he found out about it."

"What did he do?"

"Exactly what I did with his friends."

"And what did you do with his friends?" Taehyung let go off Jimin's shoulder and straightened his back before telling him everything.

"What? He literally did that?" Jimin freaked out and Taehyung nodded with pouty lips.

"How dare he hurt my Taetae? Listen, I can teach this dick a lesson just you let me see him once, stupid dumbass bitch-"

"I would really appreciate it if you don't use such words in class ever Mr. Park Jimin." Jimin was caught off guard to see their professor standing in front of their desk, peering through his specs at the two.

Both Taehyung and Jimin gulped.

"S-sorry sir..." Jimin quickly stood up, bowing himself but his attempt of apology went ignored as the lecture began.

"My day is really fucked up."

It's not a matter of a day for Taehyung ever since the guy next door knocked into his life, his everyday life became fucked up. Oh poor him, he already had bitches to deal with and now Jungkook's sudden entry into his life made it way more tough.

~♡~

Even if the day would be exhaustive or tough, Taehyung got his friends' back all the time and spending an evening with them was like an energy boost for him and he finally headed back home just to only find the reason behind all the mess going on around him, his neighbour.

Taehyung hopped out of the elevator happily just to only be welcomed by Jungkook standing by the door of his house, waving his hand at Taehyung.

Taehyung's smile instantly dropped and turned into a frown as he found Jungkook smiling at him with a flirtatious gaze.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Taehyung asked, taking his goggles out of his eyes to peer at the guy.