~♡Forty-Three♡~ (M)

Taehyung just has to say and Jungkook can work on his demand so easily with no efforts.

With this being said, they ended up in Jungkook's bathroom, Taehyung on top of the sink with Jungkook standing in front of him, grabbing his legs tightly as Taehyung's arms curled around his neck.

Lewd moans and pants resonated through the tiled bathroom with uncontrollable hands travelling all around the bodies.

What stress, what problems?
Jungkook knew nothing but only Taehyung at this moment.

His lips kissed the life out of him as he challenged to do before and now Taehyung's open mouth gave him excess to travel his cavern through his tongue.

They were out of control today. They always do but it was somewhat different. Jungkook was fueled by the way Taehyung told him to take control of him and Jungkook loves it this way.

Jungkook had painted Taehyung's chest and neck already, loving the way his shirt fell off his shoulders and bare legs were quivering at how Jungkook would touch him freely and Taehyung too roamed his hands all around Jungkook's naked upper half. His muscle kink openly showed up.

Taehyung's swollen lips now parted when Jungkook pulled away, nibbling his bottom lip gently and Taehyung enjoyed everything with his eyes closed.

"Baby..." Jungkook breathed out, Taehyung's messed up sight was too much for him to take.

Taehyung only tried to catch his breath before lazily opening his eyes. Oh how sinful he looked right now that Jungkook couldn't control but carry his frame until he entered into the shower.

He let Taehyung stand on the ground who quickly started unbuttoning Jungkook's jeans and Jungkook did with his floral shirt.

Jungkook's Calvin Klein boxers were tightly wrapping his throbbing bulge and Taehyung didn't hesitate to tease the painful erection.

Jungkook hissed, grabbing Taehyung's slim wrist with his tattooed hand.

Taehyung smiled, leaning to capture Jungkook's lips as his free hand twisted the knob. The cold water started gliding down their bodies, wetting them completely.

Jungkook closed his eyes at the feeling of cold water around his body. He pushed back his soaked hair out of his face to see Taehyung who then knelt down.

Jungkook gasped.

His wet caramel blonde mullet hair, innocent yet sinful eyes staring into Jungkook's needy ones with a mixture of desperation.

Taehyung's slender long fingers now held the waistband of Jungkook's boxers and he also helped him slide it down.

Taehyung gulped slightly to see the sight, wrapping his hands around his length and the water made a splashing sound under which Jungkook's lewd moans were covered now.

"B-baby... mm... yes... yes... you're too good at it. Too good for me."

Taehyung is too good at it, too good for Jungkook to take who was on cloud nine at how Taehyung's heavenly hands and mouth would work together at the same time.

Taehyung was surprisingly so good at it and would leave Jungkook breathless everything he would do to him and would leave his boyfriend only wanting more and more.

Jungkook rested his hands against the wall, closing his eyes roughly. The water slid down effortlessly the way his body was reaching its climax.

"Fuck baby... I... I'm... ahhhhahha."

Just when he thought he was close enough, he grabbed Taehyung's jaws with his fingers softly. The boy instantly stopped, pulling it out from his mouth with his intense gaze fixed into Jungkook's.