~♡Thirteen♡~

"JEON JUNGKOOK! OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!"

Taehyung banged Jungkook's door furiously, not sure of what he was going to do once he saw his face.

Jungkook opened up the door, face wearing a frown of confusion as he saw Taehyung whose chest was moving up and down, breaths heavy as he tried his best to control his anger.

"Where is my Lily? I need my keys, right now!" Taehyung said dangerously through his gritted teeth.

"You don't need keys to drive me crazy." And here we go, Jungkook in his flirty mode, wiggling his eyebrows at him and that's it, Taehyung's last strand of tolerance broke.

"WHERE IS MY LILY? I NEED MY DAMN KEYS RIGHT FUCKING NOW!" Taehyung screamed loudly, making Jungkook flinch hard.

"Wait, what? Lily? What happened to her?" Jungkook asked unaware of the whole damn situation and Taehyung now grabbed his collars, pulling them.

"Stop it! Or else I will do something you will regret all your life."

Taehyung warned, pushing Jungkook inside his house and smashing him to the wall, face so close to his as he glared at him.

"Woah, so close..." Jungkook breathed out, kinda scared of him actually.

Taehyung closed his eyes, gritting his teeth as he finally let go of Jungkook's collars.

"WHERE IS MY LILY?"

"How would I know about your Lily?"

"It was parked down there but not anymore. You did something to her, didn't you?"

"Why would I do this?"

"Exactly, why did you do this?"

"Ah seriously Taehyung? Can't you see the CCTV footage yourself?"

"The camera isn't working because it's definitely another trick of yours."

"I didn't do anything, okay?" Jungkook tried to defend himself but Taehyung was so frustrated at the moment that his words seemed like lies to him.

"WHERE DID IT GO THEN?"" He shouted again and Jungkook sighed, running his hands through his hair.

"I can help you to find it but stop shouting. I didn't do anything with it."

"You definitely did, you always did my Lily wrong, stupid bastard..." Taehyung started crying then, hitting Jungkook on the chest who then held his hands in his own, pushing him to the wall.

Taehyung wiggled in his grip, trying to protest against his hold as Jungkook pinned him to the wall.

"Listen, act cool and stay still. I didn't do anything." Jungkook said slowly but Taehyung was still throwing his limbs at him.

"I SAID STAY STILL AND LISTEN TO ME!"

This time Jungkook shouted, catching Taehyung off guard by the sudden raise of voice. Taehyung stood still, teary doe eyes watching Jungkook's furious face and scattering Jungkook's heart for raising his voice at him.