~♡Fifty-Five♡~ (M)

The greediness had taken over their senses and they didn't care about anything else at the moment. It was a rush, they still needed time and conversations to have but it was for later because right now the two wanted exactly the same thing from each other.

It might not be the demand of their hearts but their bodies were starving to feel each other skin to skin and it didn't take much time for Jungkook to carry Taehyung to the bedroom, throwing his body on the mattress and making him slightly bounce by the impact.

Taehyung raised himself on his elbows, watching Jungkook crawling closer and hovering over him to land his lips right on his neck.

Taehyung threw his head back and Jungkook's one hand held his jaws slightly, turning his face to have excess of his neck.

It was so easy to turn Taehyung's sensitive skin into colourful patches that Jungkook loved to do until he wouldn't be satisfied by his artwork.

After breaking apart Jungkook paused for a mere second as soon as his eyes fell into Taehyung's shiny ones.

Both of them fell quiet, just sounds of heavy breath and loud heartbeats could be heard. Taking advantage of this, Taehyung slid his one hand to Jungkook's nape, fingers running into his long hairs as he softly raised himself and brought Jungkook closer for a chaste kiss.

He left another one, as soft as possible and then letting Jungkook guide the number of chaste kisses to a long romantic one, with no rush or lust, just love and longingness.

Jungkook slowly let Taehyung lay back as he himself led the kiss, his hands on the sides of Taehyung's frame and Taehyung's hands carelessly running into his hair.

They missed this so much, missed feeling each other.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook whispered after parting away, guilt pouring out of his eyes.

In reply Taehyung raised himself a little to peck his nose.

"I'm sorry, Kookie." Taehyung apologized too and let Jungkook trail kisses from his cheeks to below his ear, running his tongue all over his sensitive spots.

"We're messed up." Jungkook whispered, a sigh leaving his lips as he kept his face into Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung curled his upper and lower limbs around Jungkook's body, wanting to feel him wholly.

"We'll make up." Taehyung assured and Jungkook felt relieved.

A shower of pepper kisses against Taehyung's neck left him breathless and he pushed Jungkook away slightly.

"You want me to stop?" Jungkook asked unsure, wandering his eyes on Taehyung's face to search for a clue.

"I can never."

Why would Taehyung ask him to stop when he himself needed it at the worst?

Taehyung's eyes started tearing up with overwhelming feelings, he felt so torn and vulnerable. He feared what if Jungkook would walk away again.

Jungkook too looked down at his face, his own eyes started to fill with tears.

They had a lot to fix but for now he needed to show Taehyung how much he still loved and cared.

Leaning over, Jungkook attached their lips as he started undressing him and then Taehyung leisurely, hands running on the bare skin.

He began making love in a slow pace, filled with love and passion.

Jungkook didn't leave any part of his body unkissed, noticing Taehyung seemed skinnier than before, his soft belly sunk in a light which Jungkook filled with pepper kisses.