~♡Eleven♡~

Jungkook was seriously very pissed, he rolled up his sleeves as he walked out of the elevator, the stomping of boots on the floor resonating in the gallery and Namjoon was trying to comfort him but the guy had something else in his mind.

Jungkook buzzed the bell furiously then knocked on the door repeatedly, his face turned so deadly and Namjoon tried to hold him but he simply wiggled out of his grip.

"He needs to answer Namjoon, I won't leave him." He retorted, fuming in rage and anger.

Finally the door opened up, Namjoon flinching for what was about to happen but-

Jungkook's dark expressions quickly turned to soft ones as soon as the door opened up, revealing Taehyung in strawberries printed pink shorts and a pastel blue loose hoodie, hands covered under his sweater paws and doe eyes staring up at Jungkook as he munched on his corn dog, lips forming in a pout every time he did.

"What?" Taehyung asked, shaking his leg desperately and Jungkook blinked and coughed, taking a deep breath as he cooled down.

"Why did you do that?" He asked in a calm, requesting voice that sounded so unreal to Namjoon's ears.

Namjoon stood there with a blank face, wondering what happened all of a sudden that the murderous Jungkook turned into a whole softie. Well, that's actually Taehyung's impact.

"What?" Taehyung asked casually, kept on munching cutely and Jungkook wanted to keep him in his pockets and would gladly ask him to ruin his everything.

"You ruined my car Tae, why did you do that?" Jungkook asked again, voice so soft that even Taehyung started doubting.

"What car? And wait, what did you just call me?" Taehyung peered, his eyes narrowed  at Jungkook and the latter only stared at his features.

"Nevermind… but I just want to know what did I do to deserve this, this time?" Jungkook asked again and Taehyung tilted his head in confusion.

"What the hell are you even talking about?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook ran his hands through his hair, Namjoon watching the two as if he was third wheeling.

"Ah, pardon my interruption but his car was parked down all day and now is very badly damaged in the back when we came and your car was parked behind so…" Namjoon said, nervously looking at Jungkook then at Taehyung who wandered his eyes on Jungkook and Namjoon back and forth.

The blondie chuckled out of disbelief, shaking his head.

"And you guys thought I did it because my car was parked behind his?" Taehyung asked and Namjoon just scratched his nape.

"Unbelievable. I seriously don't know what your friend has been telling you all this time about me but for real I didn't do this." Taehyung blurted out on Namjoon's face and was about to shut the door but Jungkook put his hand in between.

"What do you mean by you didn't do it?"

"IT'S BECAUSE I DIDN'T DO IT AND WHY WOULD I DO THAT?"

"Exactly, why did you do this?"

"Listen, I was trying to be really nice to a dork like you but I was wrong because you're really a dork. Now for this fool head of yours let me tell you that we have CCTV cameras there and go ask the lady lord to show the footage. Now fuck off, stupid dork." Taehyung finally shut the door, leaving Jungkook and Namjoon standing amused there.