~♡Forty-Six♡~

Dark room filled with silence, Jungkook woke up midway through the night.

He saw how Taehyung was cuddling him in his sleep, face buried in his neck and Jungkook turned his face to place a soft kiss on his forehead before trying to sit up.

Taehyung moved his needy hands in his sleep, feeling cold and out of touch so Jungkook leaned again, softly placing another chaste kiss on his lips.

Taehyung was still asleep and Jungkook moved back carefully, getting up and covering Taehyung with the blanket after placing a pillow on his place that Taehyung could cuddle.

Jungkook left the room to now go to his living room, checking time to see that it was 3 a.m.

Curiosity was digging holes in him so he texted the guy again, waiting for any reply which he didn't get soon.

He then texted his ex back, waiting for her to say something which she did in a while.

Jungkook was surprised how she was awake at the moment but he didn't care less as he started texting her, asking her about what she actually said before.

To answer Jungkook's questions she called him instead and Jungkook looked around before picking up.

"Hello?"

"What a time to answer my call? Why? Your boyfriend fell asleep?"

"You have nothing to do with him. Don't involve him in this case." Jungkook said in a whisper through gritted teeth.

"I won't. What I said before, I meant it. No one knows more than me about this child. That's your father's son." She said confidentiality and Jungkook ran his hands through his hair.

"What do you want now?"

"Don't ask others around, about me. I know everything about this child. Now tomorrow, I want you at the city hospital for a check up and reports about the kid's health. I need someone to take me there."

"Wait, what the fuck? Why me?"

"Because your father isn't here and second is you."

"Hah, you said and I did."

"Okay, I'll be at your place then, will you take me then?"

"Stop these tactics of yours they won't help you anyway."

"This isn't any tactic, it's a warning to you because you will be the one paying the hospital, not me. I won't waste one penny on this child."

"Don't go for a check up then. Who is asking you though?"

"I'm doing it for my health. Now, in the morning, meet me at the city hospital."

With this she cut the call, making Jungkook curse on the phone which he threw away later.

Jungkook averted his gaze to now fix them on the door of his bedroom, a sleepy baby bear appearing while rubbing his eyes was walking to his side in a tripping way.

"Baby?" Jungkook instantly asked and stood up, walking to his side and Taehyung hugged tight, feeling too cold and sleepy.