~♡Twenty-Seven♡~

Jungkook leaned over to place his lips on Taehyung's plum ones, just so delicate and welcoming that Jungkook always wanted to kiss.

His hands gripped both of Taehyung's thighs side by side, pulling him closer tightly and the blonde nicely snaked his arms around his neck, hands desperately pulling him closer by neck.

Just a milli centimeter of gap was there but Taehyung had already gotten into it, wanting Jungkook to carry him up and do him all night.

Jungkook smirked before placing his lips right onto Taehyung's. He kissed him so gently, waiting for Taehyung to reply to the kiss and the blonde slowly moved his lips against Jungkook's, giving him the chance to heat it up a little and when Jungkook used his tongue, softly licking Taehyung's lips, Taehyung was literally on cloud nine.

He literally forgot that he was sitting on the wall of the balcony and as he slightly bent back, he panicked the shit out of Jungkook who gasped and broke the kiss while wrapping his arms around Taehyung as he quickly put him down.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked worriedly, pulling Taehyung far from the balcony but closer to himself who started laughing his ass out.

Jungkook was confused at how Taehyung was laughing while throwing his head back, his hands on Jungkook's shoulders and Jungkook's arms around his slim waist.

Taehyung bit his lip to control his laugh and Jungkook smiled warmly at him, loving to see him laughing like a child.

"What?" Jungkook asked, smiling like a fool to see Taehyung laugh so much who was literally crying a while ago.

"Shit, we can't be romantic for a while..." Taehyung whispered and Jungkook chuckled.

"We can...If you say so?" Jungkook whispered, kissing Taehyung's chin who had his head fallen back while laughing.

Taehyung stopped laughing as Jungkook started leaving pepper kisses from his chin to his jawline. Taehyung gulped and brought his head down, letting Jungkook travel his lips to his ear, nibbling his earlobe.

Taehyung closed his eyes at the feeling, letting Jungkook do anything with him. His lips parted slightly and a gasp left his lips once Jungkook carried him up again and he didn't wait before snaking his legs around Jungkook's waist.

They were literally the same guys who fought months back over a car and what so not. 

Jungkook took them into the room, his lips kissing Taehyung's neck and jawline so gently and driving Taehyung insane. It didn't take much time for Taehyung's back to meet the mattress, having Jungkook above him, the same Jungkook who is his naughty neighbour, the one who once wrecked his Lily and the one who was being beaten up in the day for literally carrying some 'balloons'.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung moaned and oh how much of a turn on it was for Jungkook to hear his name from his mouth and that needy voice literally set things on fire.

"Hmm..." Jungkook hummed, pulling himself back to see Taehyung's burning face, seeming so flustered and lips parted slightly to leave the heavy breaths.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung moaned again, his needy hands grabbing Jungkook's neck to pull him closer.

"Yes baby?" And fuck, Taehyung could come at the nickname.

Taehyung had driven out of his senses today. His mood was really on a roller coaster ride. He had no idea what he was doing and about to risk but he was sure he won't regret it anymore.

Jungkook smirked and was so glad to finally have Taehyung knocked down under him, moaning his name with eyes pleading to take him over, the same sassy and bitchy Taehyung. The same Taehyung who didn't hesitate before hitting his balls with his knees.