Special Chapter: 3 Days & 4 Nights In Paris

Edited: Part 2 & 3 are posted on my stck.me account, check it out. ❤️
Link to my stck.me account is in my bio.

—————

Summary: Sequel Mini Series of "Naughty Neighbour" where sucker for Love husband, Taehyung is frustrated upon discovering Jungkook's lie about their business trip being a romantic holiday. Feeling upset, Taehyung leaves their Paris villa and decided to stay in a hotel room in Paris, deciding to continue it as a solo trip. However, Jungkook, determined to reignite Taehyung's love, books a room adjacent to his husband's and becomes his neighbour again, reminiscent of their past romantic gestures. Stay tuned to see how Jungkook's efforts unfold.

Part 1. My Naughty Husband/Neighbour

"No, Chéri, you can't do this to me." Jungkook said, defeated, stepping forward to hold Taehyung, who backed away and raised his hand, signaling Jungkook to stand back.

"Yes, I can do this to you, and rightfully so," Taehyung declared mercilessly, retreating to the doorframe of his room.

"But-"

"What did you tell me? That we were going on a romantic holiday. I agreed to leave Hyeonie back home because I thought it would be just you and me, finally, after ages. But you..." Taehyung's anger flared again as he faced Jungkook, who activated his pitiful and adorable charms despite the contrast with his demeanor.

"Baby, it is a romantic trip..." Jungkook tried to convince, but Taehyung raised his hand, signaling Jungkook to shut up again.

"No, you're not going to justify that it's a romantic holiday. It's just your damn business meeting back in Paris, while I thought maybe we could celebrate our first wedding anniversary here. But I was wrong. We haven't been anywhere together since our honeymoon, and you lied to me this time when I was so happy that it would finally be just you and me, where you could spend time with me apart from your stupid work but-" Taehyung seemed hurt, and Jungkook's gaze softened.

In short, yes, the husbands were in Paris after one year of marriage. It was because Jungkook asked his beloved husband to come on a romantic holiday trip for three days and four nights, where it would just be the two of them.

Everything was going well, and they had a lot of fun the night before in Jeon's villa in Paris, but things took a turn in the morning when Taehyung woke up to find his husband dressing himself to go somewhere, only to discover it was for a business meeting.

It all came crashing down when Taehyung found out that Jungkook was in Paris for his business meetings, not actually for the romantic holiday they had planned.

Initially showing no signs, Taehyung's disappointment grew as he realized everything, ultimately deciding to pack his bags and find himself a room in the center of the city. He informed Jungkook's servants where he would be spending the rest of the trip on his own.

It all came crashing down for Jungkook as well when he returned home with a bouquet of flowers for his gorgeous honey, only to find that Taehyung was no longer there.

It didn't take a moment for Jungkook to rush to where his husband was staying. Determined to make things right, Jungkook was on his way to convince his beloved husband to come back so they could enjoy the rest of their time together.

However, Taehyung was deeply upset. Jungkook's upcoming three consecutive days of meetings were the last straw for him. He was tired of Jungkook's growing obsession with work, which had led to less quality time together. This pattern had been present since their marriage.

Despite Jungkook's occasional surprises with romantic dates, Taehyung craved more of his husband's time and attention. But explaining this to Jungkook seemed futile.