~♡Twenty-Eight♡~

The two of them walked into the crowded streets of Paris, hands intertwined together and smiles so wide as they wandered around in the new appealing city.

Taehyung was looking like a jolly kid in a toy store, eyes so bright as he checked the shops all around the streets with curious eyes.

Jungkook was smiling all this while, ending the blonde's curiosity every time by answering his questions about the stuff decorated around the shops and Jungkook would ask to spoil him but Taehyung rejected his offer away by saying he only wanted to see the Eiffel tower.

Without wasting any time around they walked through the alley, straight to the Eiffel tower and as soon as they reached the Jardins du Trocadéro, the famous garden there like a haven of tranquility in the shadow of the Eiffel Tower to see which Taehyung's lips left a gasp of amazement.

He tugged Jungkook's arm, dragging him closer to the stupendous and bewitching tower and Jungkook worked in pulling up the camera from his bag.

"Tae, stand over there." Jungkook suggested and the latter did as he was told, posing in front of the tower.

"Pretend to hold the tip up and I will check the angle." Jungkook suggested and Taehyung did obediently.

And with this Jungkook's camera was filled with endless glamourous pictures of Taehyung who posed like some celebrity models that even people around wondered for him being someone very famous.

"Ah enough, we are here to see the tower." Taehyung whined, sighing exhaustively and walking closer to Jungkook again who checked all the pictures with a grin plastered on his face.

"Beautiful." He complimented and Taehyung put his chin on the ravenette's bulky shoulder, checking his pictures as well and also low-key checking Jungkook's beautiful features up so closely.

He had to admit, Jungkook is just so appealing and dashing to even resist.

"Your pinterest followers are going to love it." Jungkook said and Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and then moved away.

"Wait, how do you know?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook bit his tongue, realising and then smiling.

"I just know…"

"Hah… you literally were stalking me?" Taehyung asked with disappointment and stepped back but Jungkook chuckled, pulling him closer until their bodies collided and left a chaste kiss on his pouty lips, making Taehyung go quiet with the sheepishness.

"Hey… we're in public." Taehyung muttered softly after the kiss and Jungkook still had his arms around him as he rested his lips now on his cheek, kissing it gently and slowly.

Taehyung was loving all the overflowing affection poured by the ravenette's side but he won't admit it too easily because he couldn't forget how much of a badass bitch he actually is.

Taehyung grinned and pushed Jungkook away, walking sassily to the tower and sat down in the garden. Jungkook simply followed him, dropping beside him and Taehyung subtly rested his head against his shoulder, acting like a couple that they actually have become.

"It's beautiful…" Taehyung whispered, watching the tower.

"I know, but I bet it's even more beautiful in the night."

"Really? Can we come in the night too?" Taehyung asked, raising his head up and Jungkook turned to face him, their faces so close.

"Night? We'll be busy so maybe not." Jungkook said with a smirk and Taehyung frowned, pushing him and Jungkook dropped on the ground by the impact but he still laughed shamelessly.