Chapter 10

Thursday January 14th, 2021
Dylan's POV

"I SAW YOU MOVING ON THE DANCE FLOOR!" Anna screamed as the music blasted through the speaker we had connected to her phone. "I CAUGHT YOU LOOKING OVER AT ME AND MY FRIENDS!"

"GOT MY ATTENTION NOW I WANT MORE. I THINK WE BOTH KNOW HOW THIS NIGHTS GOING TO END!" I screamed joining in.

"Yes with me killing both of you," Madi said pushing me off the bed.

"THE WAY THAT YOU MOVE YOUR HIPS TO THE RHYTM OF THE BEAT," Anna yelled moving her hips in a circle. "YOU GOT ME SO NERVOUS THINK I NEED ANOTHER DRINK." I slapped Madi's butt as Anna sang.

"BUT THEN YOU GRAB MY HAND SAID BABY COME WITH ME THIS WASN'T APART OF THE PLAN NO!" I grabbed Anna by her hands and spun her around making her giggle.

"BUT YOU LOOK YOU LOOK SO PERFECT DANCING NEXT TO ME!" Madi screamed finally jumping up. Anna and I cheered. We knew Madi liked their music even though she tried to pretend like she didn't. "I WISH THE SUN WOULD LOOK THE OTHER WAY!"

"CAUSE I NEVER WANT THIS NIGHT TO END!" We all yelled together. Anna and I also climbed on the bed and we all started jumping.

The three of us continued to sing until Dani bursted in the room.

"Why aren't you idiots at school?" She asked us unplugging the speaker.

"Hey!" Anna exclaimed jumping off the bed. Instead of landing her feet her ankle twisted causing her to fall on her face.

Madi started laughing loudly as she bent feel down on the bed. Dani rolled her eyes as Anna grabbed her ankle.

"Are you ok?" I said trying not to laugh. But I failed and started laughing.

"Stop laughing that hurt."

"Can someone answer my question?" Dani said getting redirecting the conversation.

"Because if you would look outside it's snowing super hard," I answered her as I pointed towards my window. Dani looked at the heavy snow. Then she turned and left without shutting my door.

"Shut the door next time," I said climbing off the bed and shutting the door.

"Did you guys pack yet?" Anna asked as she went to plug the speaker back up.

"Pack? We don't leave for a week," I said sitting down.

"Exactly," Anna said looking at me crazy. "I'm so excited!"

"Why does this feel like deja vu?"

"Because Anna is a repetitive bitch," Maid said jokingly.

"Fuck you," Anna spat at her. I laughed as Anna stuck her tongue out.

"No thank you I have a boyfriend," Madi said flipping her hair behind her shoulder. Anna gasped shooting over towards Madi.

"Since when?" I asked her.

"Since Christmas."

"You bitch!" Anna exclaimed slapping Madi's arm. "It's been almost a month since Christmas. Why didn't you tell us?"

"I don't know?" Madi shrugged. "I forgot it even happened.

"How do you forget you have a boyfriend?" I asked laughing.

"Because not all of us are in love like you," Madi said smirking.

"I'm not in love," I argued making Madi scoff.

"Sure." Madi drug the 'r' out.

"Madi shut up!" I shoved her off the bed.

"Ouch!"

————————————————————————

Sorry for the short chapter. It's partial because I want the next chapter to be there trip but couldn't just skip there. Also because I haven't been feeling motivated.