Chapter 48

Wednesday September 13, 2023
Dylan's POV

In the past 2 months the girls and I have started school. It was kind of rough in the beginning but eventually I got the hang of it though. Corbyn had gotten engaged to his long time girlfriend Christina, who I had the pleasure of meeting for the first time at their engagement party. She was super nice and at the party I also got to meet Daniel's girlfriend, Franny, for the first time. Who was also super nice. Anna kind of freaked out since she had been watching their YouTube channels for a while.

Dani and Jonah are still going strong. Madi and Anna are both still single. Though I have noticed Anna getting a little distant lately, which she did anytime she got a boyfriend until she was ready to tell us. Anna had always been super private about her relationships which Madi and I had gotten used too.

Speaking of Madi she finally turned 18 on August 15. We had a small get together in our apartment, which Abby flew out for. Abby had even brought her boyfriend who she had been seeing for about a year. It was really great to be together again.

Anna's POV (new POV!)

I paced back and forth in the bathroom. Tears streamed down my face as I tried to stop myself from bursting out into a loud sob. A knock came at the door, scaring me.

"Anna are you almost done!" Madi yelled out. I hurriedly wiped my tears away and grabbed my stuff of the counter. I stuffed it into my back pocket and rushed passed Madi. I ran out of the apartment before her or Dylan could stop me. If they stopped me they would be able to tell something was off. There was only one person who could help me with this.

"Anna calm down," Dani said as I sobbed into her arms. "It's going to be okay. We're going to get through this together. Who else have you told about this?"

"No one. Only you," I said through sobs. Dani held me as I cried and when I finally calmed down we pulled away. We sat in silence, both of us stunned.

"I can't believe I'm pregnant," I said looking at the test in disbelief.

"Anna there's something I have to ask and it's probably the last thing you want to hear. Who's the father?" Dani asked softly. I sighed closing my eyes, thinking back to that night. I regret it to say the less. I was drunk, actually we both we're drunk.

The morning after it happened I woke up in his bed and slapped myself so hard. I grabbed my stuff and left so fast I could've been Barry Allen. Then I swore to myself to never drink underaged again. Since it had happened neither one of us had talked to each other. Just ignoring it. He hadn't told anyone, well if he did they hadn't mentioned it, so I didn't tell anyone.

"Jack," I mumbled under my breath. Jack freaking Robert Avery was the father of my unborn baby. His stupid birthday party being the start of it all. Making my around 8 weeks pregnant.

"I'm sorry what?" Dani said confused.

"You heard me," I grumbled.

"How? When? What?" Dani jaw dropped as she thought hard.

"His party." Then Dani face into a look of realization.

"You disappeared," Dani started. "I wasn't going to leave you but Zach told me you'd leave with him and Dylan."

Then the memories started to flood back in. I don't remember much from that night and I never tried, I just pushed them away. Now that Dani was mentioning Zach, a faint memory came over me. Zach had walked in on us. I groaned and covered my face.

"Are you going to keep it?" Dani asked placing her hand on my back. "No matter what you choose Anna we are always going to be behind you."

"I...," I hadn't thought about. An abortion seemed like a good option. I was still in school and definitely not in a position to take care of a child. The question was, am I emotionally ready for an abortion. "I don't know. What do you think I should?"