Chapter 34

Sunday June 5, 2022
Dylan's POV

"Wow," Anna's jaw dropped in shock as she looked around Dani's and Jonah's house. Their house was nice. I wasn't huge like most celebrities houses but it was way nicer than anything you would find back home.

"This is fucking beautiful," Madi said walking around.

"Yea well it's only has 3 bedrooms and only one is available for use so," Dani trailed off.

"Dani what the heck you should of told us that before we came," Madi said glaring at her.

"Would it have made a difference? You would've came anyways," Dani said shrugging before walking towards what I assume is the room we would being staying in.

"Oh my fucking god!" Madi screamed jumping behind us. I gave her a weird look before looking at what was on the bed. "It's a cat!" She squealed with a horrified look on her face.

"Oh my god," Anna squealed and ran towards the cat. He immediately hissed at her making Anna take a step back.

"Wes," Dani scolded picking him up off the bed. "Be nice." Dani started scratching Wes making him snuggle closer to her. "There's two dressers and a closet so do with that what you will. If you need me I'll be in the kitchen."

"I can't believe our Dani is getting married to freaking Jonah Marais." Anna said in disbelief. We all put of bags on the bed each taking a different side. We then started to unpack. I started taking out all of pants and started putting them in one the dresser drawer.

"I can't believe our Dani is even getting married." Madi said.

"It's weird, to be honest," I said re-folding my clothes. "I never imagined Dani getting married to anyone let alone Jonah."

"Do you think your parents will come to the wedding?" Madi asked.

"My dad will defiantly come if Dani invites him. I'm not sure about if my mother will come. That's if Dani even sends her a invitation."

"Do you think your mom and Dani will ever makeup?" Anna asks me.

"Honestly, I don't know. Before all that stuff happened with Olivia Dani and my mother never fought. It's like everything just came out of nowhere."

"Maybe you don't know the whole story," Madi suggested making me think. There was always a possibility I didn't know the whole story but Dani would surely tell if something else happened, right?

I didn't have much time to dwell it though because the door opened and Zach walked in. My face was suddenly warmer and I had huge smile on my face. Madi and Anna were both smirking.

"Well I'm done," Madi said pushing her suitcase in the closet before walking towards the door.

"Madison," Zach said giving her a nod.

"Zachary," She responded making me shake my head at the behavior. Then Madi left the room.

"Oh don't mind me I'm not finished yet," Anna said making me roll my eyes. Zach walked over to me and grabbed my face. He leaned down and kissed my lips. It was short and simple but it still made butterflies in my stomach.

"Hi," I whispered against his lips.

"Hi," He whispered back and smiling. Then there was a click heard making our heads snap to Anna who was holding her phone.

"Sorry thought it was silent," She said smiling sheepishly.

"Get out!" I said picking up a pillow and throwing it at her.

"Sorry!" She exclaimed running out of the room.

Zach laughed before sitting on the bed. I sat next to him and he grabbed my hand.

"How are you?" He asked.

"I'm great. It's nice being in a new environment." I said truthfully. "How are you?"

"I'm amazing now that you're here." I laughed at his cheesiness. "I'm serious. There's so many things I can't wait do with you."

"Like what?" I asked. My cheeks were starting to hurt from all the smiling but it didn't falter.

"Like take you on our first date," He said making me frown.

"We can't go a date Zach," I said sadly.

"Don't worry I have plan," He told me rubbing the back of hand with his thumb.

"Ok but nothing over the top please."

"I know Dylan. I know you don't like things to be extra." He told me making my heart flutter. He knew things about that I didn't even tell him.

"Hey I brought dinner," Jonah said poking his head in the room.

"Ok will be there in a second," Zach said making Jonah nod and leave the room.

Zach smashed his lips into mine pushing me back onto the bed.

"Zach," I said laughing against his lips. "The food," I said pushing him back a little.

"The food can wait," He said kissing my neck. Even though it was tempting I loved food way too much and we couldn't go fair because this wasn't my house. Also Anna and Madi had to sleep in this bed too.

"Zach not here," I said pushing him away again.

"Fine," He huffed pulling away with a pout. I laughed at him.

"You're a big baby," I said shaking my head and leaving the room.

Sorry for the short chapter a had a major case of writers block. Don't forget to vote and comment please. I love you all.