Chapter 14

Hey guys I wanted to do a full chapter in Dani's POV because I want you guys to learn more about her and Jonah.

Wednesday January 27, 2021
Dani's POV

After our Miami tour we spent sometimes just walking around and getting food. When it was 7 we decided to head back to the hotel. The boys had been getting ready for the concert since 12 so I hadn't talked to Jonah since I broke down. We all decided to change as the clothes we were wearing were kind of disgusting.

As I changed I realized that I really needed to talk Jonah. The concert wouldn't start for another hour or so. I had two choices, wait for the concert to end or go before the concert. I choose the latter. I told Abby where I was going and she told me she would make sure the girls got to the concert safely. So I hopped in a Uber and made my way towards the venue.

When I got there it was already a line forming outside of it. Instead of getting in the line I went straight towards the door but was stopped by security.

"You aren't allowed in there," The man said to me making me sigh and roll my eyes.

"I don't care! I need to talk to one of the boys," I told him.

"Well I don't care either. So you have to wait just like the rest of these girls." He nodded towards the people in line who were all glaring at me.

"Listen here," I was fully prepared to go off but I was interrupted.

"Dani?" I heard. I looked up and saw Daniel.

"Daniel!" I exclaimed.

"What's going on?" He asked confused.

"I need to talk to Jonah," I said making him smirk. "It's urgent." I added.

"Let her by," Daniel nicely told the security guard. The man let me pass and Daniel lead me somewhere. I could only assume Jonah was going to be there. Jonah wasn't there. He had lead my to an empty room.

"Stay here while I go get him," Daniel said once he saw my confused face. I nodded and then he left. I took the time to examine the room.

I nervously picked my nail polish and I took in the sights of the room. The walls were white but there were two couches against them. I sat on one and what felt like an eternity the door opened. I jumped to my feet as Jonah came in.

"Dani?" He said confused. "What are you doing." I cut him off by grabbing his face and connecting his lips against mine. He was shocked at first but eventually he kissed me back. His arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer.

"I'm sorry," I said after we separated. His face was still in my hand and his arms were wrapped around my waist.

"You don't have to apologize to me Dani," He told me making me pull away.

"Yes I do." I nodded. "I." I took a deep breathe and broke eye contact with him. I stared at the wall as I talked. "I shouldn't have pushed you away. It was wrong for me to do that. You didn't deserve that. I just." I looked back at him.

"Dani," He said grabbing my hand.

"I got scared," I whispered. "I've never been this close to a man before. The only time I was this close to a man was when I was 11." Jonah looked like he knew where this was heading. "My dad left me. We had always been close before so when he left I was heartbroken. No matter how much my mama tried to tell me it wasn't my fault I still had a little voice in the back of my head. It was telling me that maybe if I had did something differently or acted a certain way maybe he would've stayed. As I got older I learned to push that voice away by just forgetting my father. I even convinced myself he was dead." I chuckled a little trying to lighten the mood as I felt tears streaming down my face.

Jonah lead me to sit on the couch and he followed. He wiped my tears before nodding for me to continue.

"When I pushed you away the voice came back. I hated it. I hated the way it would tell me to dress a certain way. I hated the way it would tell me not to say things. I hated how it wasn't just making me doubt the way I acted but it made me insecure. It made me want to look like all these other girls. It made me hate the way I looked, talk, ate, or even fucking sit and it was all because of you."

"Dani you shouldn't have to feel that way because of me," Jonah said letting go of my hands. I quickly grabbed his hand again.

"Sure I had all these bad thoughts but I've also never felt to happy with anyone before. Jonah I want to be with you. I've never wanted to be with anyone as badly as I want to be with you. When I'm around I instantly feel myself smiling. You make my heart go nuts it makes me think I'm having a heart attack. I might have these not so great thoughts in the back of my head but my feelings for you out weighs those thoughts. No relationship is perfect but I know that being with you makes that voice shut the fuck up. It's only there when I'm without you."

"What are you saying?"

"I want to be with Jonah. I want to fully be with you. I want to put all my cards on the table. I want risk everything for you."

"I want to be with you too, Dani." I smiled and kissed him again. He smiled into the kiss before pulled me onto him so I was sitting on his lap.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with his hair a little. I pulled away from the kiss and just stared down at him. He was smiling brightly which made me smile too. Eventually I got off of him which made him groan.

"Come back," He said trying to grab at me. I smiled at him before shaking me head.

"Don't you have a concert to get to?" I asked which made him sigh.

"We will continue this later," Jonah said as he stood up.

"Ok," I laughed before opening the door for him.

"Thank you," He told me as he walked out. I smirked before slapping his ass. Jonah turned around shocked.

"I've always wanted to do that!"

————————————————————————

Decided to post this little bonus chapter today because it's my birthday. I'm officially 16! Anyways don't forget to vote,comment, and share. Love you all ❤️