Q&A

Hey guys! I didn't get many questions but I got a couple so I'm going to answer those. If you do have questions though just leave them in the comments and I'll try to answer those.

From @waniaadeel: For Dylan: Can I plz date me you're pretty asf?

Dylan: Ok 😊

Zach: Wow, so that's how it is now?

Dylan: yep you're getting kind of boring.

Zach: wow my feelings are hurt.

Dylan: don't be a big baby. I still love you.

Zach: whatever

From: _WDW_8letters: Why did you decide to get Anna pregnant? Why with Jack? Why not one of the other girls?

Okay I always had a plan for Jack and Anna to get together from the beginning. Then I decided I wanted them to sleep together when they were drunk. At first I didn't plan for Anna to get pregnant but then I thought it would add something to the story so I did it.

As for why did I choose Anna and not someone else? As you may have noticed Anna has always been the most childish, so I felt making her get pregnant would mature her. It couldn't have been Dylan because i don't think I could have ended the story like that. I would've had to keep it going because that such a weird ending.

It also couldn't have been Madi as I had a plan for her to be a lesbian since the beginning. Honestly though I wish I would've done more with it. It also couldn't have been Dani because that would've been obvious and Dani just didn't seem like the right fit.

From I_Really_Love_: What made you end the story the way you did?

I was stuck on how I wanted to end the story so I started going back and re-reading chapters. At this point I already had plans to have Anna get pregnant by Jack but nothing else. After re-reading I decided that I wanted them to split up.

I know this book isn't very realistic but that seemed like the most realistic thing to do. The first part that came to me was to have Madi move away because she wanted to start a singing career. I didn't really know what I wanted them to do after school but I decided that was the best thing for Madi.

After I decided for Madi to leave, I decided Anna should leave too. I thought it would be best for all three of them to split up instead of it being two and one.

Okay that was all the questions. Thanks to you guys for submitting them. I love you all 💜 and one last goodbye.