Convince-13

"Y are you doing this to me kookie?stop this.you are making me weak."
The tiger said while a drop of tears ran through his cheeks.
"But i just want to make you mine hyung.I am sorry i treated you like a shit,i am so sorry i made you cry.I am really sorry for being a dickhead to you hyung.I am really sorry.But believe me i was only afraid.I was such a cowered that couldn't even accept the fact that i fall in love with you long time ago.Just looking at you makes my heart soft.My desires for you is unstoppable that i couldn't even think straight.Don't do this to me anymore.If you don't wanna accept my love for you then date me and if you don't wanna date me then let me just court you hyung..please..i am your kookie..the old kookie..you remember us hyung..how were we in the past..i am sorry i ruined those days..But now i want them back..i always did ..and i want you too..in a different way..more closer..than ever"
.
"Kook.."
"And i want to kiss you..feel you..drink you..eat you..love you..live with you..fuck you..squeeze you..hug you..tease you..and possibly i will throw you from here if you don't believe me anymore Kim Taehyung..Do you have any idea how irresistable and gorgeous you look in every concert that we ever had..how cute you look when interacting to fans..how it was hard for me to control myself..You don't have any idea how i just wanted to be with you..laugh with you..or maybe cuddle with you..These days were worst without you..Now don't make it worser..Let me love you for once.."
.
The bunny boy hugged the tiger baby even tighter nuzzling into him,his scent is so soothing and calming..While on the other hand,the tiger was trying his best not to melt into the bunnys grip.But who is he joking!He is whipped and all gone for that guy right.So he hugged him this time.
"Jungkook-ah....Why are you so foolish?I just want to push you from here.You were so mean.A dickhead,asshole,douchebag...i hate you..I Hate You..You are a meanie..You hurt me..You ruined us..But i am a fool who still can't get over you..I am a fool to still love you..Can't you see how am i head over heals for you..Are you blind..."
"I am so sorry...I was afraid people would judge me and you would think i am a hypocrite.."
The bunny said in a whispered
.
"Why would i think you as a hypocrite?How on earth you can asume that?"
"Cause i am a boy hyung..Have you ever seen a boy fall for another one?I was afraid"
The tiger smiled ear to ear
"So you had fallen for me kookie?Don't you feel like a hypocrite now while confessing.."
"Mhmm..I won't feel like one if you just accept me hyung..Now you are teasing me..Aren't you?"
The bunny said softly still hugging his hyung.
"No"
The tiger whispered.
.
The two boys stayed in that pose for a while untill the bunny pulled out from the hug
"I want to kiss you hyung.Can i?"
He looked at the other boys lips and then to his eyes..In response the other boy only bites his lips.So the bunny boy close the gap between them once again while kissing his hyung passionately and slowly.Their hands were roaming around each others body and hair..And finally the bunny stopped a bit..
"I really love you tae"
The tigers heart skipped a bit hearing his name from the boy.He felt so submissive.So he gulped
"Love you too.."
"Mhmm....You deserve a punishment.."
"Huh?"
And the bunny again attached their lips..kissing the other boy hungrily yet so slowly and passionately ...
.
.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Author_lee:fvck idk wht am writing..i dnt remember the story anymore.lol..i suck at this..Gosh..bt i need to cmplt this story..and i decided to upate at least once a weak..best of luck to me..i need to re-read the story..btw. if u r still reading it..thank u so much..it means a lot..borahae. really thank u for bearing it...