talk the talk-12

"I Love You Kim Taehyung."
The maknae whispered the last sentence making the baby tiger's heart go boom boom.
"Please be with me."
And he didn't gave the little tiger a second to react and the maknae took his face only micro-inches apart from the tiger whispering.
"I am sorry but i just wanted to make this day memorable spending quality time with you.Only you and me."
He said those lines directly looking at the tiger's wide eyes moistured with tears claiming his lips immediately.
.
The tiger's heart almost shuddered.Jeon Jungkook is kissing him at a top cabinet of the ferris wheel after proposing him at the midnight?He wasn't responding,just last drop of his confused tears fall to his pale cheeks.The maknae's one hand had already went back to the tiger's neck while his one hand was resting on his waist.The tiger froze there.The cool breeze of the silent and peaceful park suddenly hit them and the maknae pushed himself a little deeper squeezing the tiger's neck lightly in a romantic way.His eyes were already close and lips were moving slowly in a gentle manner.After all he is kissing his soft pluffy hyung.He needs to be gentle and caring.
.
After passing some moment the maknae pull out from the kiss just to witness a statue version of his hyung whose eyes were looking directly at him.
"Are you completing any of your dares?That you use to play with your dickhead friends with me jungkook?"
The tiger said emotionlessly making the maknae confused.
"Huh?"
"I swear to God if you dare to do anything like that i will not think twice pushing you from  here to the hard ground below Jeon Jungkook."
"Yah! Can't you see my sincerety for you in my eyes? How can you say that?"
The maknae said dumbfoundedly.And it seems like the tiger was in a deep thought after hearing the maknae and the maknae just stared at his beautifully dumb hyung and there was a silence for a minute.
"You were not joking?"
"No"
.
And there was another session of silence where the tiger just looked at the bunny's wondering eyes and the bunny stared at his harmless innocent tiger trying to figure out where the situation is going so far.
"Let's just go home"
The tiger said sighing tiredly.
"But i didn't get my answer yet hyung."
The maknae said eagerly
"Who do you think you are fooling jungkook.Just stop this game already.Aren't you done playing?"
.

This made the younger boy a little sad that his hyung doesn't believe him now.But he tried to be patient.
"I am not playing with you."
"You are"
That was making the maknae go insane.It was heart breaking and frustrating.How funny this life could be to him?So all his efforts will now go in vain.No!Never!
"Do you really know how to play with a pretty boy like you hyung?hm?"
He said grabbing the boy by his waste in a seductive way while tracing his fingers through the tiger's arms pushing his forehead to the tiger's neck.
"Jungkook!"
"Shh~~Don't make me feel like this hyung.Don't talk so cruelly.Please."
"Jungkook let me go"
The boy finally broke down into tears.He was feeling weak.No matter how he tries he can't act tough in front of this boy.
"Just answer me first."
This time the maknae hugged the tiger and his tears were also falling and he sounds like a whinny crybaby.
"I don't want to answer you"
The tiger replied with a baby tone.He let the bunny hug him.The feeling was like his soul is finally getting its rest.
"Then i ain't gonna let you go either hyung.Answer me or just stuck the whole night with me here."
"Koo.."
The tiger was about to say something but the maknae interrupt him with a soft whisper.
"And I won't mind staying with you here the whole night hyung.It feels so damn romantic"
.
.
.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Author_lee:geez!idk how to write ff😅😅😅..plz forgive me