Intro-1

BTS a kpop BoyBand of 7 members.They lives together in a luxurious Apartment just like families do.Cause they are indeed a family.Maybe you know the members or heard about the group.cause they are really famous you know.Or you can just google it if you don't know them yet(haha😅😜✌).
.
So there was a boy named Kim Taehyung who had a crush on the maknae Jeon Jungkook.no no..actually he was deep in love with the boy.But his cruel fate,the maknae never noticed him.Someone was right that "You can want whatever you want but you can't get whatever you want.And it's called destiny."
And destiny was never impressed with the poor boy.The maknae was nice but it was long time ago.he had changed since then.maybe as he grows up,he just lost his old tastes or gets more mature.but whatever his changes were killing the poor boy inside slowly & slowly,his heart was bleeding continously.The maknae kept hurting him before one wound could cure properly.This was really unbearable for the poor boy.
.
"What are you doing?are you dumb?"
The maknae shout out loudly making the poor boy flinch.He didn't meant to do any lose.He was just passing by when he bumped into the maknae & spill water all over him,his laptop is soaked with water.
"You know how important work i was doing in this laptop.You just ruined it!Can't you walk properly.You are always there ruining something or messing up.You are too old to be this clumsy.Why don't you grow up?"
Every words that were coming out of the maknaes mouth was directly hitting the poor boy in his chest.He felt like someone's stabbing him without any mercy.Everytime the maknaes harsh & cruel words will broke his heart into pieces.He knows he is a dumb & clumsy person.And that's why he hates himself,he hates his whole existence.It's the fans love that makes him alive till now.But he don't know how long he can bear all of this.Tears wanna fall from his beautiful almond eyes.His bread cheeks were flustered red because of shame & guiltyness.
.
"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!"
Suddenly an wide shouldered guy appeared in front of them.
"It was you who was walking while using your laptop.It was your fault not noticing him coming from the other side.why are you blaming him in the first place?He doesn't say anything back to you doesn't mean you can abuse him like that.He is older than you.When will u learn to respect?"
"He is not quotable for my respect hyung.Why do you always see my mistakes only?everytime?Can't you see how careless he is!"
"Listen jungkook.Don't be too blind.Stop pretending"
"I am not pretending.I just hate it when....."
The victim couldn't hold it anymore.He can't stand it any longer.He can't see the oldest member arguing with the youngest member just because of his dumbness.Salty water started to form in his eyes.He ran;ran from there.He want to run from everything.This life sucks.
.
"Tae!"
The older guy run after him.He was concern for that boy.He knows how sensitive that baby was.And the maknae just stand there dumbfounded.He didn't meant to hurt his feelings.But he does anyways.However it's his fault tho.He is too soft heartened & weak.What else he can do.He just said what he said.And it's the truth.He can't do anything about it.But the most important thing is his laptop.he hopes it won't get damage.He looked at it when a soft & sweet voice called for him.
"Gguk.."
He raised his head up flushing his bunny teeth.
"Oh hyung"
"Why do you always do this to him gguk?You know he only gets hurt by that?"
The shorter boy said calmly.He was somehow disappointed by the maknae.
"What i did was not wrong hyung.I just can't stand his dumbness.Moreover why are you so concern about him?You know what he don't even deserve your friendship & kindness.He is too weak & not worthy of anything."
.
The guy in front of him just about to say something
But again another voice interrupted the two boys.
"Jungkook!what are you even saying huh?You know what,you don't deserve him,you don't deserve his kindest heart,his pure soul.Are you deaf,dumb or blind?Can't you see what he feels towards you?He deserves everything in this world but not you.You are just too bad for that boy & I hope he can understand that someday."
"Suga hyung.."
"Stop Jimin.You both may have your sweet time now.Just don't drag that poor boy in your conversation."
With that the green haired boy named Min Yoongi,stage name Suga stormed out from there.
.
"Don't mind him hyung.You know he is just like that."
The maknae tried to comfort the shorter guy.
"Who are you comforting gguk.Tae needs your comfort right now not me.Can't you be a little sweet to him too?It isn't that hard"
"Fine.I don't have time right now.I have to leave"
"Jungkook.."
.
The shorter guy tried to call for the maknae but he was long gone.So he just sighed tiredly.He was really tired by all of this.It was going out of hand.He don't know how will this two end up at the end.But he just wish he could make everything alright,evrrything like before.He remembered the Sweet,happy & bubbly days.Those days,they were the best,both the two maknaes would goof around the whole dorm.Teasing each other,laughing together,cuddling here & there.They were inseperable.But now it seems that those days never existed before.Not at all.The maknae becomes so cold towards his best friend,his one & only soulmate.And the bubbly cutie Taehyungie,it seems like he never smiled before,only his hurt face,pursed lips are seen most of the time nowadays.He remembered they used to have a lot of fun together.But his friend don't even talk to him often cause he is the one who snatch his Jungkook from him.Honestly he didn't wanted this.He wants back his old friend,his old self,his old days.He is missing him so much.He fucking wanna go & say sorry to him,he fucking wanna hug him tight & let him know that he never meant to hurt him.He wanna say that he can keep his Jungkook to him.He wanna say that all of these are misunderstanding.He wanna say that the maknae is just like a little brother to him.The warm smiles,back hugs,cuddles that the maknae gives to him are just brotherly & friendly.He wanna tell him how special his self is to him.He wanna tell him that he can't live like that forever.If only he had the courage to do so.But he will do it anyways.Today or tommorrow he will definitely apolozise to him.He will definitely talk to his friend,his one & only friend Kim Taehyung
.
.
------------------------------------------------------
Author_lee:Hi..i am back with another short story.Hope u will guys like it.