Efforts-5

The next norning the maknae woke up & did his daily routine as usual.But he was wondering what should he wear for today or what should he do to his hair.He was never like this.But today it's not like the other days.He wants to dress to impress😉.But he couldn't find any good idea & at last he picked a purple hoodie & keep his bangs down covering his forehead.
.
But when he came in the living room & saw the hyungs & the baby tiger on the dinning table he lose his courage.He wanted to greet tae but just couldn't form any words & sit on his chair while greeting everyone as usual.
"Good morning."
"Good morning jeykey"
The hyungs greeted him back.Jin was looking at him gesturing with his eyes to greet tae.But when he looked at tae;he couldn't take his eyes off of him let alone greet him with a whole mf sentence.He observed the boy very carefully.When he eats his lips forms a cute pout;his eyes turns a little wider when he chews on his food.He opens his mouth so deliciously while putting the food inside of it.Ahh..only he could be the food for once.He started to gulp hard thinking about the baby tigers juicy lips being sucked by him.
"Are you still dreaming?"
Everyone looks at the green haired boy who was observing the maknae the whole time & follows his gaze just to find a puzzled Jungkook.
But the maknae didn't replied & started to eat as if he wasn't daydreaming awhile ago.Everyone started to eat their foods again.And he was a flop early in the morning.
.
He tried to make another effort while going to dance studio.But jimin was always there clinging to the baby tiger like a coala bear.So he had to walk with Jhope instead.Jin released a deep sigh while shaking his head watching the maknae in which RM got concerned if the hyung is ok or not.
"Hyung..what happened?u fine?"
"I am fine..haha..don't worry."
"Mm..i hope so but what with that sigh?"
"Ahh..Don't you think daily dance practice sucks?Like why we have to practice daily?"
"Yah.i understand you hyung.But we don't have anything else to do but to follow our routine."
"Yah"
That's how Jin hide his disappointment towards the maknae.But he kept noticing how he fails everytime he makes a move to go near tae.
Like when he was about to give his bottle of water to the boy after the dance practice;the baby tiger just turns his back while taking a sip from RMs bottle.Also when they were watching a dance video he tried to sit beside the boy.But Suga was fast enough to take a seat beside him & when he tried to take a seat just behind him Jhope comes from nowhere cuddling him from his back.Also at the other side there was Rm while jimin was sitting in his lap.How sad!There is no space for him to sit next to the baby tiger.So he hanged his head low & took a seat beside suga.Jin just noticed it & felt a little sad for the maknae.He was trying tho.
.
When they finished dance practice,it was their time for vocal class.So rapline won't be there.he thought he could make a move.But there was jimin who was giving the boy a piggy back & they were laughing & joking together.He finally gives up.He felt like left out like no one cares about him.Just when Jin came patting his shoulder.
"Don't give up."
The boy encourages him but it was not enough.He felt like the tiger is happy without him.He felt like there is no need of him in his life.He was all lovey dovey with his best friend and other hyungs.
.
It was already noon when their vocal class ended.They have to shoot a Run BTS episode today at the afternoon.Their schedule is so jamm packed today.So all of the boys hurriedly comes to their dorm;took baths & took their lunch.After finishing the lunch;all of them goes to shooting.
.
At the shooting the maknae already clinge to the short boy.But he didn't clinge to the short guy for nothing.
"Hyung?can you do me a favour?"
The maknae asked when the other hyungs were busy doing their makeups at the middle of the shooting.
"What kind of help?"
"Umm..?"
"What?"
"Can u stop being clingy to V hyung?like for some moment?"
The short guy frowns suspisiously.
"And why would i do that?"
"Hyung..please!...."
"Whoa whoa whoa..Jeon Jungkook..are u pleading?aigo.."
"Hyung..I will just talk to him but you are always there barely leaving his side.That's why?"
"Really??BTW If u want to talk to him privately;i can also help you in that."
The short guy said winking at the maknae.
"I don't need your help."
"Really?"
The short guy said with a playfull gaze in which the maknae felt like he was caught red handed while stealing something.
"How can you help me?"
"First of all,tell me why you want to talk to him?"
"I.."
"Come on.be fast.The shooting will start soon."
"I will just talk to him."
"About what?wait will you really talk to him?"
The maknae nodded while looking down.The short guy widen his eyes as if he had seen a ghost.
"He is already hurt.Don't hurt him more gguk."
"I won't hyung.I am really guilty for what i have done.Stop saying that.I feel worse."
"Huh?Are you gonna say sorry to him then?"
The short guy asked with uncertainty in his eyes.
"What you think then?Isn't it obhious."
The short guy couldn't believe his ears.It was so sudden but not unexpected.He was sure the maknae would surely realize his mistake soon.
"Gguk..really??i can't believe it."
"Stop being a dramma queen hyung.The other hyung will listen us."
"Wait are you embarrased?You don't need to be gguk..I will talk to the hyungs.And you can talk to him tommorrow morning all alone with a great amount of time."
"Really?But How?We have practice tommorrow as well."
"I will talk to the hyungs gguk & we will make a excuse for you.Just remember tommorrow morning is only yours.It's your chance to win him."
"What are you saying?"
"Don't act like that.You are too obhious.Btw are you gonna propose him tommorrow??how??i can tell you about things he like."
"I already know about him."
"Huh??"
"Ahh.."
"Aww..so you are gonna propose him tommorrow?.."
"NO WAY!!Shut up hyung..Think according to your height.You are thinking too much."
"What did you just said?Wait,where are you going?"
But the maknae didn't bother to listen the short guy.So the other boy came from the back tickling the maknae.In which the maknae started to laugh falling on the ground.
"You disrespectful bratt "
"Ahh..ahh..hyung..forgive me..hahaha.."
.
The baby tiger was observing the both boys from the start & started to feeling so broken.He can't hear their conversations but obhiously can see how happy & comfortable the maknae is around his best friend.He felt a pang in his heart seeing them like this.He was feeling like a damn third wheel.But he wish the maknae would also treat him like a human.He wish he wouldn't ignore him.He knows the maknae would never love him back that his feelings are one sided.But can't he stop being rude to him.It hurts so much when he acts so happy around other hyungs & turns a whole oposite when it comes to him;When he goof around with them but don't even bother to talk to him nicely;When he says sorry to them in little mistakes but don't even bother to consider about his feelings once.It hurts so much.He was feeling so lonely at that moment.
"V?"
He startled when their leader shakes him lightly noticing the sadness in his face that was so clear that even a blind could sense it too.
"Y-yes hyung?"
"What happened?"
"Nothing.just t-tired hyung."
The leader softly careses his hairs from the back hugging him right after that.He knows the reason of his sadness.But he wish only the reason of his sadness could realize it someday.As a hyung he felt like he is not good enough.He wish he could fix it.But who is he to do that?Seeing his two brothers suffering at a same time was really frustrating when he knows it could be different if the maknae tries to realize his feelings just for once.He would be the number one supporter of them if it happens someday.He wish a magic happens & the sadness could wash away from the cutest fulffballs face who used to be a sunshine before but now just a lifeless dull plant.
.
------------------------------------------------------
Author_lee:Tae😭😭😭