Close-7

After that the both boy took their seats to have breakfast when suddenly the baby tiger remembered something.
"Where is the hyungs by the way?I haven't seen them after i woke up."
.
The maknae who was finished serving the foods stopped for a moment.
"Ahh..the hyungs?They have already gone to practice."
"Oh.Then why didn't you go with them?"
"Uhm..I-I was preparing the food for us.And i was waiting for you."
The maknae said while looking down at his foods.
"Oh"
The baby tiger replied with a same energy.And started to eat his breakfast.
.
That was so awkward & silent in the dinning table.Only the sound of tinkling of the spoons with the bowl,chewing & shallowing on the foods can be heard.Sometimes the both boys would look at each other sneakily but would avert their gaze immidiately as soon as their eyes met.
"Uh...is..the..food good?"
The maknae finally broke the silence at the middle of their eating.
"Yes..it's tasty."
"Oh"
.
Then it's again the same.The awkward silence.
"U like it?"
The maknae again asked hesitately after a moment which the baby tiger also replied with the same vibe.
"Oh.i like it.ah..T-thanks for the food."
"Hm."
.
"Don't eat it that much."
The baby tiger looked at the maknae confusedly at this.
"It's spicy."
"I can eat spicy foods now."
The baby tiger replied while putting the food in his mouth chewing on it lightly.
"Oh.That's good."
The maknae said in a low voice.So he can eat spicy foods now.Then maybe he doesn't whine after something spicy get into his mouth.In the past he would took his spicy foods from his plate or even from his spoon.Cause he couldn't stand a little bit of them.But now he is eating them like a normal food.His taste had been changed already & he didn't even know about it.He wonder how many things had changed already.He had been a little quiet recently comparing the past.But he wants him to be noisy again.And he was thinking about him all the time while he was eating.
.
After eating they both were done with the dishes & were now arranging them.
"Oh.It's done.Let's go to practice.We are already late."
The baby tiger said as they were done arranging the dishes.He was about to take a step when he stopped as the maknae called for him.
"Hyung...?"
So He turns back to him with a questioning face & the maknae seems quite nervous & uneasy.
"We don't have practice today."
"Huh?"
"Bang pd had already approved it by the way."
The baby tiger was confused at what the maknae was saying.He was not informed about this by the way.
"But why?"
"Ahmm...actually.."
The maknae started to scratch his back.It seems very easy to imagine but it's not easy at all to face it.
"I have plant a date for us."
The baby tiger felt his heart suddenly dropped a bit.A date?The maknae plant for them?He stared at the maknae who was also looking at him with uncertainity in his face.
"Will u go on a date with me?We-we haven't hangout for a long time."
The baby tiger was so overwhelmed by hearing the date thingy but hearing the last sentence,suddenly reality hits him.
Oh yes!It's not that kind of date he thought.It's a friendly date.He may say a hang out with the youngest member cause they didn't hang out together for a long time.Just to catch up with each other right?
.
Even though it was stabbing him in his chest he agrees with the maknae cause he don't want to be weak anymore.He don't want to act obhious.If the maknae wants them to be like this he is alright with that.At least he won't ignore him like before & treat him like a outsider.It was hurting but he will bear it.
.
On the other hand the maknae was feeling relieved & light hearted by hearing the baby tiger.He was thinking how to make it a little better.He wants to make it as perfect as he can.He don't want to feel his hyung disappointed.He will show him that he really wants him that he really is special to him.He will make him realize how much he adores & treasures him.That he loves him too.From the core of his heart.He will give his best today.He will make him his.Finally the moment is coming.When he would confess his feelings to him & tell him how he really felt all this time.The moment is coming....It's so near..
.
------------------------------------------------------Author_lee:fighting!!!