Jealousy-3

"Gguk.."
The leader of the band shakes the maknae who had come to his recording studio after the incindent happened in the dorm.
"Oh..yah..hyung?"
The maknae seems caught off guard.
"What are you thinking?i am calling you for a long time but you kept looking at the blank screen of your laptop.Is there anything wrong?"
The leader asked concernly.
"No hyung.Maybe i am just tired."
The leader crinkles his eyebrows in suspition.
"Tired with what?"
"Umm.."
"Did anything happened with Tae again."
The maknae looked at their leader confusedly.
"What does he had to do with this?"
Their leader just sighed tiredly
"Listen jungkook.We can see how much he controls your mood & emotions.You can't lie to us.No matter how hard you try to hide it,you are too obhious.I will suggest you not to lie or pretend anymore.Can you just be a little bit honest with your feelings?I am fade up already.That boy is hurting.Both of u are.C'on."
"Why would he be hurting hyung?"
The maknae asked cause he don't have any idea why he would be hurt.
"You are too naive ain't you?"
"Fine.I actually don't need your suggestion.I am just tired because of too much practice.And please,stop talking about him.we have to perform at gayo daejun tommorrow.I want to focus on that."
After that he started to type in his laptop which made the boy in front of him a bit disappointed but he let it go anyways.Cause he knows how stubborn this boy is!"
.
The day passes away as usual.But there is a change between tae & jimin.They have become closer like before.The baby tiger started to smile or laugh slowly & the maknae noticed it.They practiced harder & finally the moment came when they will perform at Gayo Daejun.They are gonna perform Anpanman,Mic drop,DNA & Boy With Love.These songs are most iconic taekook songs with cute & adorable taekook moments.But this time no taekook moment took place.The intro of Anpanman it's only Tae.The duet of Taekook in DNA & Mic Drop it was only a choreo.The taekook moment in BWL they were vanished & replaced with nothing.Like those moments suddenly disappeared.ARMYs were somehow disappointed by sudden missing of some adorabld moments but they were grateful they got to watch BTS performing.After the performance,they were at the backstage all tired when suddenly a unwanted guest appeared.Park Bogum whom the maknae hates from the core of his heart.He came & greet all of the members.The baby tiger was so happy seeing his favourite hyung there.They hugged each other tightly.The wide smile of Taehyung just making the maknaes heart burnt.If he could he would made that Bogum disappeared from this world.He was burning inside seeing them talking closely & smilling so fondly while talking.Finally he felt relief when the guy bid goodbyes to them.
"Such a nuisance"
He uttered under his breath after the laeving of that guy.
.
Right now the show was at an end & all of the groups were present at the stage,greeting their fans & waving their hands at them.And there were another cute & handsome boy named Park Jihoon biggest fanboy of the baby tiger.Who was also there greeting his fans when suddenly he accidently bumped into his idol.It was so sudden & he got all shy & nervous.And as a sweet person kim taehyung is,he hugged the boy indicating it's ok.He also gave some cute pose with that boy.It was like a dream comes true for that cute boy.At the end they again hugged each other & said goodbye.And all of this time the maknae couldn't focus on his greetings.He continously kept checking on them.He was so mad.He don't know why but his blood was boiling & & he don't know.It's so irritating.
.
After the show ends,they all headed back for the dorm tired & dizzy in their car.Rm at the front seat;jin,tae & jimin at the middle seat while suga jhope & jungkook at the back seat.The ride was silent When suddenly the short guy started to tease the baby tiger.
"Taehyung-ah?"
He said with a playful look in his eyes.
"What?"
"You seem so happy tonight..did anything special happened?"
The short guy said wiggling his eyebrows which made the baby tiger to frown.
"What spe.."
When he was about to say something,the oldest guy just put his right hand on the tigers thigh looking at the short guy with a same look.
"Ayy Jimin-ah..you don't know what special happened tonight?"
"No hyung..*pout*..i am so ignorant."
"Ahh...it just our taehyungie just met his cute & handsome fanboy who loves & adores him so much that he choose this career because of our taetae..ahh..have you seen the tint blush in his cheeks.omg..why don't you ask him out btw?c'on..i pity the boy.He loves you so much."
He asked the last question looking at the boy who was watching the both guys beside his both sides with a blank stare.He ain't having their teasing.
"Can you just stop this nonsense hyung.It's getting annoying."
.
Everyones gaze followed the maknae who was sitting just behind the three boys.
"Why?are you jealous?"
duh..The green haired boy asked straight forward with a poker face & teasing voice which made everyone to surpress a tiny laugh.While the maknae was glaring at the green creature with a not so familiar look.It was mixed with betrayal & anger & disgust and so on.
"I mean you don't have a idol fanboy like him.Are you jealous because of this?"
And that was it everyone starts to laugh except the two maknaes.Who were somehow uncomfortable by this situation.
After that moment they finally arrived their dorm.All of them bid their goodnights cause they were tired & directly goes to their rooms.All of them were too sleepy after the event.But the maknae couldnt sleep.He keeps on changing his sides on the bed thinking about the incidents earlier.He couldn't sleep.So he got up from bed to drink some water.When he came to the living area,he found someones phone buzzed up.
"Hello?"
"Oh Bogumie hyung?is it your new phone number?"
That voice slowly vanished when the baby tiger closed his door.maybe he had also came to drink some water & Park Bogum just called him at the right moment.The maknae forgets to drink water.He was looking at the door.His insecurities surrounding him again.He got colder because of this insecurities.Thought if he ignores that boy he could get over this,get over his insecurities towards the boy.But it was there.It was always there,never leaving him.He want to get over but why does it seems so hard.He can't pretend anymore.He can't pretend like he don't care.Damn he cares.He cares the most.And now he just reached his limits.He can't hold his jealousy anymore.His jealousy that made him like this.He hope,he just hope,he could find a way,a way that would lead him to an end of his jealousy,his insecurities & these feelings..these damn feelings.
.
.
------------------------------------------------------
Author_lee:Jeonlous is life😉😉😉
I love u borahaest.u r prescious & beautaeful.so plz take care & be safe..
#good night / good day
💜💜💜💜💜💜