Confession-11

"I love him chim but he don't love me..I-it hurts a lot..am i just a useless dumb to him?..it was our date..h-he left me & didn't even bother to come back af-after half an hour..why i am the one who always gets ignored & hurt?why?"
The maknae was looking at the baby tiger in awe listening every words carefully that were coming from his mouth.He loves someone?& is that someone he?He can't believe his ears.Only if he would turn his phone silent back then he might be holding the boy in his arms right now.But instead he is crying in his shortie best friends arms.Who was confronting him while strocking his little fingers in the baby tigers soft locks.He was hurt too.He didn't expect that from the maknae.So is Lisa more important than his best friend?So all the time he witnessed love & adoration in the maknaes eyes for his bestfriend , they were all lie?
.
"I can't believe jungkook would do that to you tae."
The maknaes eyes were getting teary by hearing his name in that moment.He didn't wanted it to end like this.He wanted to make this night special & memorable.But damn his life.Fate was never on his side.
"Why do i love him so much chim that i can't even be myself?I don't want to love him anymore..I Just Don't.."
Hearing those painful words from the baby tiger was alone enough for the maknae to broke into pieces.But then he remembered he can't let that happen what the tiger just said.It will be a shame if he give up now.So he made up his mind to confess his feelings tonight no matter what.
.
So The maknae directly goes over to the best friends pair.
"Hyung.."
Both of the boys got surprised at first when they heard the maknaes voice echoing around them.But then the short guy looked at him slowly.
"Kook..u?"
The guy asked with a uncertain tone in which the tiger just gulped hard.He was afraid ,what if the maknae heard their conversations.It will be embarrassing & shameful for him.He was looking here & there just to get a way of escaping the situation.He was scared as hell.But suddenly he felt the maknaes hand in his thighs while he was kneeling in front of him.
"I am sorry..hyung.I-I didn't wanted to ignore you.I promise.I didn't"
Hearing it,the baby tigers eyes were just filling with new tears again.He was biting his quivering lips not to cry in front of the maknae.But he failed miserably.He broke down.His tears fall down from his eyes to his cheeks to the maknaes hand that was resting on the tigers thigh.The maknae got shocked as he felt tears falling down in his hands.He didn't wait much to cup the tigers cheek asking him desperately.
"Hyung..give me a chance to explain."
"What chance do you want gguk?Aren't you happy seeing me this broken & desperate for you?Are you not done yet?Is it hard for you to consider me as a human too?Why are you so blind kook?Just leave me alone."
The tiger whisperly shouted his words at the maknae..
"No"
In which he just got a soft reply from the maknae.Done with all the shits,the baby tiger got up & just about to leave the place but the maknae hold his wrist tightly.He can't let him go like that.He knows it will be a waste of his words if he tried to explain now.So he just started to drag the tiger towards his car forcefully ignoring the tigers every attempt of escaping his grip..
"I said leave me.."
The short guy was just watching the scene in awe following them from behind.
"Jungkook"
He called out but the maknae just didn't listen to him.When they pass through the livingroom..their hyungs were the same.But no one stopped him.They let that boy took the tiger away just to hoping for something good for the boy.
.
The maknae dragged the baby all the way..making him sit in the car & closing the door immidiately.
"Are you crazy?What's wrong with you?"
The tiger screamed in anger..
"I am really sorry hyung but you will know it soon.Please just stay calm till we get at the park again.I am begging u"
The maknae pleaded to the tiger but didn't wait for his answer & starts the engine.
.
Finally the maknae was successful with taking the baby tiger in front of the giant wheel.Obhiously the baby tiger didn't came willingly.
"The last ride is still left hyung"
"Did you take me here just for this ride?Are you insane jungkook?"
The tiger ask with a unbelieveable expression..
"No hyung.you will get all of ur answers.So please take the ride."
The tiger just rolled his eyes annoyingly disgusted by all of this.But he took the ride anyways.He saw the maknae giving a thumbs up to the controler of the ferrish wheel after they sat on one of the small cabins.The man return the thumbs up & the wheel started to spin lighting up their cabin in purple lights which made the tiger surprise for a moment.
.
The wheel stopped at the top & they could see the whole park from there.And the tiger realize the maknae was already kneeling down in front of him.
"I know i hurt u a lot hyung.But i was hurt too.I was just afraid & being a coward.I don't love lisa.She is in a relationship already. Today they had a problem.That's why she called me earlier.She was crying.And i had to help her though i didn't meant to ignore you.I was just planning to spent the day happily with you & waiting for the last ride.But i messed up again.I could explain it to u earlier but i didn't wanted to ruin my plans for you.So i took u here without explaining a word.I am sorry if u feel left out.I am sorry what had happened today.I am sorry for everything i did to you."
That was so sudden for the baby tiger to hear all of those sincerely emotional words coming from the maknae.He was listening him with wide eyes.Tears were obhiously falling from them without even noticing.
"I wanted to tell you this for a long time.But couldn't get the guts.But today i will tell you everything.I will answer all of your questions.And i really wanna say that i love you.I Love You Kim Taehyung"