Approach-8

It was almost 11:30 in the morning & The boys had already arrived in the park.The maknae hurriedly goes to the baby tigers side to open the car door for him as soon as he parked the car.At first the baby got startle but then he just quietly thanked the maknae getting off of the car.
.
And the maknae couldn't took his eyes off of him as soon as he gets off of the car.His hyung looks so pretty with that black & white t-shirt specially with that bandana.No one can pull a bandana look this great.
.
"Let's go inside"
With that saying the maknae hold the baby tigers left hand in his right one.The baby tiger looked at the maknae surprisingly. Cause why would he grab his hand like that?Just to flater his heart?He was literally staring at the boy since he is seeing him this close after a looong damn time.Black suits him.They both were wearing comfie black & white t-shirts.And he was feeling like a couple.As the thought of them being a couple came to his mind,he looks down blushing,smiling in tiny.
.
"Hyung..?"
"yes?"
"Why are you lost?"
"Huh?I-.."
"Come on hyung..we are already here...what are you thinking now?"
At the maknaes word the baby tiger came to reality from his thoughts & look around the park.
"Why it's so empty?like nobody is here?"
"I booked it for us hyung.I don't want people to see us together & make it a issue.You know the media nowadays."
The maknae started his sentence proudly then he finished it with a frustrated face.
"Oh"
The baby tiger looked down again thinking that maybe the maknae feels uncomfortable with him that he don't want people to see them together or he don't want him at all.
"Hyung..what are you thinking?are you uncomfortable with me?I know it's been a long time since we have fun together.But that doesn't mean you have to be this consious about yourself."
The maknae was observing his hyung from the start & he could feel the uneasyness in his behaviour which was making him worried by now.
"It's not like that jungkook."
"Then what's it like hyung?you had been so lost since we arrived here."
"A-actually it's just..i haven't visit any amusement park for a long time.Also i was just afraid that a lot of people may see us together & make a fuss about it..so"
"Aish hyung..come on.I already handled it.No one except the staff of the park would witness us.Happy?now cheer up."
.
The maknae was pulling the boy towards the skating area when the baby tiger spoke again.
"Have you booked it for the whole day?"
"Yes.why?"
"You don't need to do this.It's so expensive anyways."
Which made the maknae to stop on his track.He looked at the older guy with a amused face then grab his hand even tighter again pulling him towards the skating area.
"Anything for you hyung."
He said it with a wink which made the other boy a lil shy at the moment.
.
"Let me help you."
The maknae came to help the baby tiger as he saw him struggling with his skating shoes.
"No..i can do it kook."
The baby tiger tried to push his hands but the maknae stopped him looking deeply in his eyes.
"I will just do it for you hyung."
He said half whispered which made the air around them so intemated that the baby tiger couldn't form any word after that.The maknae just smiled & goes back to his shoes.
"Here we go.Come."
After wearing their shoes,the maknae offer his hand for the baby boy which he gladly accepted.
"But i can't do skating properly kook."
"It's ok hyung.I will teach you.I am a pro at it.Also you don't need to hurry.We have got the whole day"
After that the maknae smiled at the older boy which he returned happily.
.
"It's so slippery."
The baby boy complained as soon as they got on the ice track.
"And what would you expect hyung.Obhiously it would be slippery.You need to learn how to make balance first ok?Let me teach you"
.
1 & half hour already passed after they came to the park but it seems like they just arrived.The maknae had been still teaching the baby boy how to do skating & also he was showing his mesmerizing skills now & then & the baby tiger would praise the the maknae everytime he shows his great skills.Also the maknae would do something funny while doing so & the baby tiger would start to laugh out loud with happiness.And the maknae absolutely loved it.He would also laugh along with his hyung.They were having so much fun there.
"You want to do something new hyung?"
"Yes.It's kinda boring."
"Ok.Wait"
Suddenly the maknae came & back hugged the babby tiger sneakily smelling his baby scent which made the other boy all vulnerable.He then locked their hands together taking their right hands on the air.His another hand was resting in the baby tigers waist with the baby tigers hand on top of his.
"Move forward."
He said with a seductive whisper as he bend forward a little.The baby tiger followed his order.He was enjoying so much.He wish he would stay forever like this.Forever with the maknae..sticking like glue.
.
They were moving forward in a slow motion.When the maknae suddenly pull one leg of the baby tiger holding him close to his body.Which scared the baby tiger.
"Kook."
"Don't be afraid..just let me take the control."
And the baby tiger let him took the control.
.
------------------------------------------------------
Author_lee:uwu