Heartbreak-9

But suddenly the maknae let go of the tigers leg turning him(baby tiger) towards him(maknae) pulling him(baby tiger) close to his face then backed away immidiately still grabbing his(baby tiger) hands,spinning a little.
"Let's do couple dance hyung."
And with that he pull the tiger even closer grabbing his waist,still moving around & the tiger couldn't help the butterflies in his stomach.
.
Later they also did a race between them.It was almost 2 pm & they had been skating like 2 hours.
"Was it fun hyung?"
"Yes kook.Haven't enjoyed this much for a long time."
"I am glad to know that.Do you want to taste some tasty foods?"
.
The tigers face lit up with excitement as he heard about food.
"We have food arrangement here?"
"Mm ya..like a tiny lunch"
"Wow..i was feeling so hungry after that long session of skating."
"It wasn't my fault.You took a long time learning it.Also it was fun."
"Yeah..it was you who wasn't teaching me properly.You were busy showing off your skills tho."
"Really?"
"Yah"
"Well..i have skills.so there is nothing wrong with showing off some of them.right?"
The maknae said playfully in which both of them laughed it out walking somewhere else in the park.
.
They stopped in front of a banian tree.And there were a basket of foods there with a blanket on top of it.
"Here is ur lunch."
"Wow.Under a tree?That's so cool.Where do u get such amazing ideas?"
"It comes automatically hyung.You just need to think deeply."
The tiger surpress a soft giggle at this & followed the maknae.

.
The baby tiger helped the maknae to unfold the blanket & arrange the foods.There were Japchae,Cold Noodles & pasta with cold drinks.
The baby tiger got all happy after seeing Japchae.It's his favourite & he haven't eat it for a long time since his diet is strictly controlled by the company.
"U love Japchae..I love cold noodles.So I thought it would be fair if i put this two together."
"You thought the right thing kook."
"You know what i made the pasta with my hands as i don't know how to cook japchae or anything."
"You cook it?"
"Yes.Is it too normal?"
The maknae asked with sadness in his face.
"Not at all.I love pasta & since u make it.It's special more than this Japchae."
The tiger said sincerely which made the maknaes heart skipped a little bit.His hyung is the kindest & so considerable & he loves it the most about him.He loves everything about him.Every & each little thing about his hyung is just so perfect.
.
The maknae served the foods & they both enjoyed it to the fullest.
"It was deliscious.Wasn't it?"
The maknae said satisfiedly after they were finished eating.
"Yes.It was.Thank you for the foods."
"Don't be too formal hyung.It's a date from me anyways."
The tiger suddenly got all silent & quiet as the maknae mentioned the word "date".He wish it was a real date.
"As we just finished eating,Let's try some light rides?"
The maknae suggest in which the tiger gave him a weird look.
"There ain't any rides that are light kook.They all are just crazy."
"Well..there is one"
.
Suddenly the maknae got up from his place.
"Get up.I will show you."
And the tiger obeyed him.But he got surprised as the maknae piggy backed him all of a sudden.It was so unexpected that at first the baby tiger got so startled & hesitated for a moment.
"Kook..what are doing?"
"It's the lightest ride ever hyung.Don't you think so?"
"Put me down kook.You just ate & by carrying me u may feel suffocated."
The tiger said worriedly which the maknae listen with his right ear & throw away with his left one.
"You are so light like a feathur hyung.I won't feel suffocated."
And the baby tiger hold him tightly after that making himself comfortable giving up agaisnt the maknae while the maknae kept walking towards a ride with the tiger in his back.
.
"U just crossed the ferrish wheel kook."
"It will be our last ride hyung.For now let's enjoy the other rides."
The maknae said while taking him to another ride.After that they enjoyed a lot of rides together.They almost tried all of the rides & games of the park & had a lot of fun.The maknae had also buy the tiger his favourite chocolate flavored ice cream.It was so fun that they didn't even noticed it's almost 6 in the evening.
.
"It's already 5:51?"
The tiger said as he looked at his watch.
"Huh?already?I didn't realize it.Good times flies so fast."
They both were a bit tired that they both were gasping in the air.Cause why not.They just tried the roller coaster & it was hella fast.
"We only have the ferris wheel left now hyung.Are you excited?"
"Ye--"
The tiger couldn't complete his sentence as the maknaes phone buzzed suddenly.
.
When the maknae pulled his phone out,it says Lisa on the screen.And suddenly the smile of the tigers face dropped.And the maknae eternally cursed himself for not turning his phone into silent mood.
"Wait here a bit hyung.I will come back picking the phone up."
"Ok"
.
And the tiger kept waiting for the maknae.5 minutes turn into 10..10 turns into 15..&15 turns into 20..but there is no sign of the maknae.For a moment he wanted to check on the maknae but then he stopped.How can he just leave him there hanging?It was their date & the maknae just left him behind like that.Was that phone call that important to him?Tears started to form in the tigers eyes,soaking his pink bread cheeks.For a moment,he felt like the maknae likes him too that his feelings are being considerated by the maknae.But now..now he feels like a stupid.He started to raise his hopes just for a little stupid date which don't hold any meaning to the maknae.And Lisa..she is so beautiful & talanted.Why would the maknae would choose him when he had that diva in his pinky?All of those thoughts were making him feel so small that he didn't even realize when he started to sob.
.
He don't want the maknae to see him like this.He would think of him as a pathetic creature if he sees him like that.He can't show his weakness to the maknae.So he ran.He ran from there with a heavy heart & broken feelings Without telling the maknae a word.He put on his mask & hired a taxi.His destination is their dorm.