Realization-4

"Hey jeykey is your heart burning?"
Suddenly the maknae jump out as the angel looking boy spoke at the darkness.
"U scared me hyung.And what even are you saying?"
"Nothing.Tae just messaged me earlier that he couldn't sleep alone & ask me if i could cuddle him.So i am just going there.Sleep well bye bye."
The angel looking boy motioned for the baby tigers room after he was done teasing the maknae.The poor boy who was burning in jealousy forgets about drinking his water long ago.He straight forward goes to his room & lay down on his back.Eyes shut & thinking about the past.His heart was clenching.He remembered the good days.The way they used to laugh & goof around together.The way Kim Taehyung used to laugh;the way he used to smile,the way he would pout when he can't do anything.His face would lit up in happiness when the maknae help him or get him something he really wants.He would hug him tight.Cuddle him whenever he can't sleep;They would go to hangout together.Amusement parks are his favourite place for hangout.He remembered one time they had gone to a sauna;They built a snow man together & plays around all day.He also remebered their snow fighting.Goofing around in award shows.Posing together & fans would scream.They would tease the hyung whenever they would sleep.He remembered one time,they almost kissed in a Run episode.He remembered everything.He wants the old days back.Righ now he wants to Hold him,hug him,cuddle him or maybe kiss him passionately,feel him heart to heart.
.
But everything has changed now & he is the reason behind this.He is feeling like a dumb now.Why the hell did he do that?What was wrong with him?RM was right he kept hurting his fav hyung.He could see his sad face,teary eyes,pursed lips.He wants to go to him & shower him with a lots of kisses & say that he was sorry.Sorry for everything he did.He regrets it.Regrets it so much.But he does this cause he loves him.He was afraid of loosing him.He was afraid of his feelings.He was afraid that he would reject him.But now he already reached his limits.He had had enough.He can't stay far from him like that.He can't ignore his feelings for his hyung anymore.He wants him.He badly needs him in his life,in his arms,in every step he takes;he just wants the baby tiger.He don't know what to do now?How to approach him.He just made the biggest mistake of his life.He saw the sad expression when he did a fanservice with Jimin in Japan at a concert.He looked down & turned his back towards them.Jin who was observing him the whole time told the maknae after the concert that he shouldn't have done this that tae was hurt by his action.He then checked the video & yeah he noticed it too.So is it possible that somehow he feels the same for him?The maknae opened his eyes.So maybe he can ask help from Jin.He was the one who always nagged him for hurting taes feelings.So he must know something.He should really go & ask help from him.
.
The oldest member of the group was sleeping peacefully in his room when he heard a knock on his door.He got up & opened the door sleepily.He thought it would be tae but his eyes got bigger as he found it wasn't tae.To his surprise it was their great & dumbhead maknae.
"What a surprise?U need something from me?"
The hyung asked in which the maknae just nodded slightly.He was uncomfortable & the hyung could see it.So he backhugged him guiding him into his room & made him sit on the bed.
"So tell me now."
But it was a death silent for some moments.
"Hey STOB IT now.And tell me why u r making a annoyingly sad face."
The older guy tried to cheer him up but instead he got even nervous.He was looking down while fidgeting with his fingers.He used to do that when he was young.So the older guy hugged him & the maknae couldn't help his tears back.He cried.Cried in his hyungs embrace.The older boy was beyond shock by this.
"Gguk..what's wrong?"
"Hyung.."
He couldn't say anything because of his soft hiccups & sobs.
"I am turning into a monstar hyung*hiccups*.Please help me.*hiccups*"
"Gguk..what are you saying?Don't talk now.At first Calm down.ok?"
The older guy kept stroking the back of the maknae softlt untill he calms down.
"Everyone hates me now hyung."
The maknae said with a hurt tone that was making the older boys heart melt in affection.But he understands what the younger boy wants to say.He is Jeon Jungkook right?And he won't come crying in the midnight just because his members hates him now.Moreover they always treats him as the maknae & shows love & support as much as possible.So there is no point of feeling like this.And as a responsible older brother,he understand what the maknae was trying to say.And he couldn't help but to surpress a ear to ear laugh & hit the maknaes head lightly.
.
"He could never hate u,dumbhead."
"Who r u talking about?"
The maknae tried not to be obhious but to the older was it obhious?damn yah.
"Who r u fooling?me?U won't cry in the middle of night just because we hate u.come on.I know you well.You were talking about Kim Taehyung.Weren't you?"
"I--"
The maknae lowered his head but this time in embarrasment.Is he that obhious?
The older boy again started to laugh in amusement seeing the maknae in a situation like this.
"Hyung..what's so funny about that?"
The laughing boy stopped laughing once he noticed the maknae being serious.
"Ya Jeongguk-ah..I'm sorry.But i am happy you finally admited your feelings.And He don't hate you.He is just hurt."
"I treat him like a shit hyung.And now he is hurt.I didn't meant to hurt him.I was."
"It's ok gguk.Humans make mistake."
"But i messed up so bad.What to do now hyung.It's became so hard for me to breath.I feel suffocated."
The maknae said;desperation & guiltyness in his action.The older guy take the maknae hand in his hand giving him support.

"Love is a complicated feeling gguk.Sometimes u would feel confused;Sometimes it would make you drive crazy.And sometimes it would just change you into something new that you never thought in your life.But do u know what the worst thing?If u decided to deny it.If u deny to realize it & accept it.Love is something that would make you do what you never did.It would make you fall into some unexpected problems that you never thought of.It will torture you emotionally.But there is no escape from it.So don't u dare to think about escaping.Go & embrace it gguk.You deserve to be with ur loved ones.Everyone deserves a second chance.Life is all about a second chance.Now go & treasure him coward."
"But what if he rejects me hyung?"
"He would definitely reject u at first.And it's all your fault."
The maknae looks so upset & broke by what his hyung just said to him.It's all his fault.
"Umm..But he will definitely surrender to you if you don't give up."
"He would?"
The maknae looked at the older guy with hope in his eyes & whispers his part.
"Yes.He would.But if he says no or keep pushing you;don't give up.Don't listen to him.If he tells u to leave him alone,don't leave him alone.Also don't let him go away from you.Stick with him like a glue.Tell him about how you feel & Make him believe you really want him."
"Hyung...won't he get irritated if i do so?."
"You really have no experience in love gguk.Listen if he says no that means he wants u to stay.If he push u off that means he wants u to hold back.It's just like that he wants u to make the effort.He wants to know how exactly u feel towards him.It's just like that."
"What if he don't want to listen to me & tell me to go away ."
"Listen,at first go and confess to him.If he says yes that's a good thing.But i don't think he will play easy with you.He definitely will not believe in you.But it's ur job to make him believe in u.If u need then force him but don't listen if he tells u to go away.yah..that's how it works.You know i am 5 years older than you.So just trust me.Don't think too much.Go & conquer your love youngman.The luck is still on your side."
The older hyung started to massage his shoulder lightly.
"Now u need to sleep & me too.Go & sleep gguk.It's really late.u need rest."
"And don't stress too much ok?Just let your feelings lead you.Don't try to control it.Accept it."
"Thank you hyung."
"No.I am happy you came to me gguk.I am really happy for you.Now it's your duty to make our taetae happy."
"I will surely do that."
"I will look forward to it.Now good night."
"Good night"
.
The maknae came back to his room with a freshly new hope.After entering his room,he took out his tata plushie that he kept hidden in his closet secretly & layed down with it holding it inch apart from his face kissing it softly as if he is the real tae.He smiled thinking about his very own kim fucking taehyung who made him like this,all whipped & vulnerable.Ops!he pity his own heart.His heart that beats so fast for him.He was getting nervous & excited at the same time.only the morning can decide what is gonna happen the next day when he woke up.But right now,he listened to his hyungs advice & didn't give it much thoughts.He slowly drifted to sleep hugging the tata plushie closer to his heart.
.
------------------------------------------------------
Author_lee:😍😍jeykey go conquer your love damn...