Reality-10

On the other hand the maknae got annoyed as soon as he heard the girl over his phone crying dramatically..
"Jungkook-ah..my life is finished..please help me."
The girl cried out loud which was irratating for the maknae.This girl looks exactly like those barbie dolls but her nature is just worst than a five years old child.
"Just come to the point Lisa..What happened?"
The maknae spat out annoyedly.
"Jackson.."
And the girl again started to cry out loud..louder than before..such a dramma queen she is!
"Complete your sentence lisa..Don't just scream in my ear."
The maknae said as nice as he could,done with all of this.His hyung may be waiting for him.
"He is not recieving my phone kook."
"And what's so big about it..come on.He is just busy.Don't be so whipped for your trashie boyfriend."
"No.I broke up with him & he threatened me to kill himself if i do not talk to him.And he is not responsing my calls jungkook.I can't leave without my jackie bear."
At this the maknae just rolled his eyes.These kinds of drammas r so old to him.This couple always do this.
"What do you want me to do now?Go..call jaebum.He is your friend too right?Also he is jacksons group mate not me.come on.i am here with tae hyung.He is waiting for me."
"I deleted his number.Please give it to me."
"ok..Fine..wait"
"Wait..what if he also don't recieve my phone.u call him please kook.Don't be so rude to your friend."
The naknae just sighed at this & cut the phone.He tries to call his friend like 5 times.But he didn't reply.
.
The girl on the other hand was being impatient & restless.So she again called jungkook just to find that that jaebum dude didn't recieved the maknaes phone.And here she is again..blabbering in the maknaes ears.But thankfully jaebum called him back in the middle of their talking.
"Hey stop doing this.Jaebum is calling.Don't call me unless i call u back."
"Listen listen..please do me another favour"
"You can just ask it directly..can't you?"
"Can u make a conferance call with jaebum & me..i want to talk to my baby please."
"Whatever"
With that saying the maknae cut the phone with the girl & recieved his friends call.
"Jaebum.."
"Sorry dude..my phone was on silent mood.Didn't notice your calls."
"It's ok..can u give your phone to jackson?"
"Jackson?why?"
"Ask him later.Now can you hand him the phone please.I am in a hurry"
"Oh..Sure.Wait a second.I will go to his room."
Untill the boy goes to the boyfriends room,the maknae called lisas number for a conferrance call which she respond immidiately.
"Hello.."
The girl greet in the phone which made the jaebum guy flinch & he stopped on his track.
"Kook..why are you talking in female voice?"
'Ya..dumb..Lisa is in a CC with us."
"Oh i see..well..i am almost here..wait..i will just knock on his door."
"Be fast please.I am in a hurry."
The boy knocked for several time & finally the guy named Jackson opened the door.It was jaebum who told him about jungkook & Lisas conferrance call.So the boy immidiately grab the phone & greet them..
"Whats wro.."
"Baby..i thought i lost you..why didn't you take my phone?I was so worried..i missed u..forgive me baby."
The girl on the phone call was fast enough to cut his bfs sentece & start her rapping.
"Sorry baby girl.i was just sleeping..i love u too..i thought u would never call me again..I.."
All of these shits were geting on the maknaes nerve..so he shut them with his annoyed voice.
"Can you just stop it guys.I am hanging up my phone.Talk in private.It is better for you."
The maknae mayb sound rude but their relation was just like that.And as soon as he finished talking he cut the phone & when he looked at the time he got super shocked.cause it was already 30 minutes he had left the baby tiger there.He runs immidiately to the spot just to find no one was there.For a moment the maknae panicked.He started to call his name but no response Just when a notification came in his phone indicating a new message.It was from The tiger that says.
"I think you are busy with Lisa.So i am going home alone.Come back after you are done."
.
"Shit"
The maknae cursed himself throwing his hands in the air..he then kneeled down face palming himself.It was all his fault.He was about to confess his feelings to the love of his life.But one phone call.It ruins everything that he had been planning.He was sure he hurt that baby tiger.Damn.He immidiately got up & ran towards the parking lot hoping for the tiger to be found there.But no..there was no Taehyung..Finding no way the maknae get on his car & start for their dorm.
.
It took half an hour for him to reach there.When he reached their dorm he found his hyungs gathered up in the living room.There is something off.
"Kook?"
The eldest of them spoke first.
"Hyung..where is V hyung?"
The maknae was being restless now.
"What happened there kook?Have you did something wrong?He was crying."
"What?Why the hell he would cry?Damn but where is he?"
"At the rooftop with Jimin.Go talk to him..i thought you both will come together laughing but you end up hurting him again.You r always there messing up aren't you?"
"It's not like that hyung.I will explain it to you later."
After finishing his sentence the maknae ran to the rooftop just to find the baby tiger crying helplessly in his best friends arms.That sight literally broke his heart into pieces.What have he done to witness this?