Like Tristan

-Meliodas POV- (This time)

"Well, at least, he could move, so he doesn't bare any hatred towards you nor me or the goddess fucker." Past said, pointing at future as I said "You sill have your stupid commandment."

Then I turned to everyone else and said "Is it someone else that wants to leave, do it now."

Ban stood up. I didn't think my best pall was gonna leave me like this. He walked over to me and patted my shoulder as I looked at the ground.

"We will fight on your side to the end Captain." Ban said, making me look at him with a small smile and tears in my eyes. I whipped the tears away and slightly punched Ban's arm.

"You're the best pall ever Ban, you know that? You all is." I said. Everyone smiled at me and of course our moment would be ruined by past.

"Great, you have a sentimental moment with joy and happiness. I want to go back to the holy war, so how are we gonna do that?" Past asked.

"You're from the holy war?" Diane asked surprised together with Escanor that asked the same, but stuttering.

"Uh, yeah, do I really look that young?" Past asked and looked at himself, making us all laugh a bit. He looked up at us confused and asked "What's so hilarious?"

"Well, you look waaayyy too young to even be 20 years and the war ended 3000 years ago." Future said, making everyone agree.

"Is that the thing called a 'joke'?" Past asked and we all nodded as I said "That is a good start to understand the fun."

"You and Gowther here would make a great duo called 'The neards'!" Ban said laughing as he slapped the back of Gowther's head.

Then footsteps come down the stairs. Two pair and four pig feet. I didn't even notice Hawk walked upstairs.

Elizabeth, Hawk and Tristan come down the stairs. Both me and future shoot a glare at past as future whispered "Do something to them and I will kill you."

"Yeah, yeah." Past said, making me say "Apologise to Tristan."

"Okay, just stop being so naive. You are a bad dad for not teaching him to stand up for himself. Less fight back." Past said. He wad changing. He was more... tolerant. Maybe with this whole day being with the sins changed him? A bit at least.

"We heard yelling." Hawk said and glared at past before asking "What did you do?"

"Nothing, why do you assume I have been doing anything?" Past asked, still a cold voice.

"Where's sir King?" Elizabeth asked. Everyone looked at me as I looked down and answered "He have taken off. Don't know if he will come back or not."

"Oh." Elizabeth said in a bit of a sad tone. Then I asked "It's late, shouldn't you two sleep?"

"I can't sleep." Tristan said. Then I got an idea.

"Well, your father have something to tell you, right?" I asked past and he sighed. He knew what I meant and he didn't seem happy about it.

"Y-yeah." He said. With my signature grin, I said "Go to him."

Tristan nodded and slowly walked over to past. Then Tristan asked "W-What i-i-i-is i-it?"

-Meliodas POV- (Past)

"I-I... I apologise that I-I h-hit you a-and would appreciate f-forgiveness." I said and looked away, blushing of embarrassment.

"I forgive you!" Tristan said and climbed up on my lap. Oh, this kid is driving me crazy! I wi- the failure glared at me to say to not do anything. The goddess fucker glared at me to say that I was dead if I do something.

I hate them so much.

Suddenly, I felt small arms around my waist and Tristan said "I love you father!"

W-what? H-he l-l-loves me? N-no, I'm the most fea- do he really love me?

My arms slowly moved and hugged him back as I said "Guess you aren't as much of a pain as my expectations."

"Aww, so cute." Diane, I assume her name was, said and I immediately let go of the kid that had fallen asleep in the hug.

Then the one, I think who's was Elizabeth, nodded in agreement.

"N-no! It's not! I-I don't like him! Not in the least! I don't like any of you!" I said and gave the boy to the goddess fucker as I blushed in embarrassment. What the hell is happening to me?!

Why am I so sentimental all of a sudden?!

-Meliodas POV- (This time)

"So, it's late and I think we all should go to sleep. Now when King isn't here, we have a extra bed. So all we need is plan who is sleeping with who." I said. Everyone nodded and I pulled Elizabeth to me and said "Well, I'm sleeping with the princess like usually."

"I'm taking King's bed! I'm gotta mess it up real bad before he comes back." Ban said. I nodded.

"Diane, I'm assuming you sleep outside like usually?" I asked and she nodded.

"Merlin and Escanor?" I asked. Merlin spoke "I will sleep in my lab, Gowther and Escanor helping with experiments before bed."

I nodded. That is leaving Ban's bed and three people. Past, future and Tristan.

"So... we only have one bed left witch is Ban's... but I have an extra so that one of you could sleep alone." I said and pointed at the already sleeping Tristan and the other two me's.

"Eeeh, I'm sleeping with the kid... just to keep an eye on him... he could do something stupid like burn up the tavern or something, I mean. Not because I like him or anything. I bet he is a pretty stupid boy." Past said, avoiding eye contact.

"No way he is sleeping with you!" Future said to then continue more calmly "I'm his dad, so he should shear a bed with me."

"Hey! I'm also his dad! I like him as much as you, so don't pull some crap at me!" Past yelled and they started argue of who would sleep with Tristan.

I sighed and said "Me and Elizabeth will take Tristan. I'm sure he wants to sleep with his mother." I said and pulled Elizabeth close to me, making her face go all red.

"U-umm, I-I wouldn't r-really mind it, b-but-" Elizabeth started, making me smirk and ask "What? You want me all to yourself tonight?"

Her face was red as tomatoes at this point and she stuttered "I-I, w-well, I, I just, well, umm, eh, I, w-we take T-Tristan." and walked upstairs. Then I looked at Hawk and said "You sleeping with Ban tonight."

He nodded and then everyone went to bed. It wasn't the perfect night though with the arguing from the other me's that filled the whole boar hat.