Take this in our own hands

I saw that right now that I didn't publish this part a few days ago when I was done with the chapter, but here it is.😅

-Meliodas POV-  (Past)

"Are you trying to pick a fight?!" I yelled at the goddess fucker.

"No, but you need to apologise to Elizabeth." Goddess fucker said. Then I yelled "Never! I haven't done anything! That goddess is fucking disgusting and it is you too! You goddess fucker!"

"Fathers! Play with me!" Tristan said and jumped in my arms. Then the goddess fucker took Tristan from me and put him down.

"You think you can go to other dad? We are talking adults stuff." Goddess fucker said to Tristan. Tristan nodded and ran away.

"Why did you do that?! He will go and burn down the tavern now or something! I need to go to him and teach him to not do that!" I yelled at him and was going to walk after my boy when goddess fucker pulled me back.

"You aren't going anywhere until we are done! Go and apologise to Elizabeth!" He said, making me yell "No!"

"Go and apologise! She is your future wife!" He said, making me yell "No! She isn't! I will never have a disgusting 'lover', expectly not a goddess!"

"You don't hate her, because you is able to move. The commandment is prof of that. Spill it! You like her, don't you?!" Goddess fucker said.

"No! No I don't and will never do!" I yelled. Then I walked away, the last I heard being "No matter what lies you tell, you can't fool your own heart."

-Merlin's POV-

Perfect. If I am correct, it should just be two more days before the past Captain and goddess Elizabeth meet. If I just can make the past Captain stay until then and send him back after, he will be all mine. I will finally get the love I have longed for.

-Meliodas POV- (This time)

"Father! Play with me!" Tristan said and ran to me. I looked at him and said "Sorry Tristan, but I need to take care of the tavern. What about the other dad? He surely want to 'teach' you stuff and make sure you 'don't burn down the tavern'."

Seriously, he should just admit that he loves Tristan and wants to play with him.

"Father said that he and other father talked adults stuff and that I should go to you because you are also my father and you didn't talk adults stuff like father and father. Please play with me father because my other fathers is talking and told me to go to you, father." Tristan rambled. Okay, that was confusing as hell. I couldn't even get a hang of it except that the other two can't play right now.

"Um, maybe you can play with..." I looked around after someone he could play with, but then my saviour come and said "Okay, I can teach you more stuff now."

I have never been this thankful to my past self.

Then I realized something, we haven't done anything to send back the past, future and Tristan yet. What is taking Frowdrin so long? We need to send back past soon!

With that, I said "Everyone! Meeting! Past, take care of Tristan while we are doing this!"

All the sins come, Merlin, Escanor, Gowther, Diane and Ban. Elizabeth come from downstairs and even future come. King is still not back, I wonder if he ever will come back...

"Okay, it is taking too long to wait for Frowdrin to heal up, we need to take this in our own hand!" I said, making everyone nod.

Suddenly, future just walked away, making me question one thing 'How stupid will I be in the future exactly?'

-Meliodas POV- (Future)

I walked out of the tavern, not caring about everyone's confused and questioning look on their faces. I saw the first me play with Tristan.

Hope this turns out well, it's the only idea I have for the moment. Besides, I can't stand that Tristan like the stupid, careless, reckless, emotionless murder side of me more then the dad side! I just want to protect him and he is having fun with the murderous me! I'm jealous of myself!

Making sure no one followed me, I walked in the forest. As I was out of sight for everyone and anyone, I spoke the magic words to open the portal to the demon realm.

What was strange was that the portal never opened, it appeared, but was closed. Then I remembered the seal and cursed under my breath. This won't be fun.

I took my hands on the door for the port and pulled and pulled and pulled and pulled. I was out of breath when it had opened an inch, but it's enough.

I used my darkness to sip in the small gap and opened the the door enough for me to go inside. You could really feel the difference. It was so hot here, much hotter then in Britannia. The air was stinging in my lungs the first breath I took, but it eased after the second. The air here is much more dangerous then in the human realm and only demons is able to live here. Human lungs, as well as fairy and giant lungs would explode. Goddess could heal themselves before it explode, but they would need to heal themselves constantly. It wasn't any trees or other lifeforms like that.

As fast as I could, I took myself to the demon castle. If I'm right about this... and I am really sure it will work, then the magicians here should be able to send back past me, me and Tristan.

At least, that was what Merlin told the now me when I overheard their conversation.

I arrived and took a deep breath in before opening the door where the magicians should have their lab. I was right, but as I opened the door, everyone looked at me.

Crap, I forgot that I am a traitor in this timeline. Not good.

Thanks to @oshoolu000 for the idea. It isn't exactly as you wrote it because it takes a bit too long to go back and forth with the story and the massage. Hope you all like it.