Drunk and consequences

-Meliodas POV- (This time)

"Can I taste some?" Tristan asked. Future was about to answer when past slurred "Sureeeee, here yoou haveeer." and gave Tristan his bottle.

Tristan smiled big and was about to drink it when future snatched the bottle from him.

"Don't give alcohol to Tristan!" Future said to past. Then Tristan asked "Father? Can I taste?"

"Sorry Tristan, you are too young." Future said and took away the bottle from both past and Tristan.

"Goveee meeeeeee more." Past slurred and a already drunk Ban passed past a bottle more. Past drank nearly the whole bottle before throwing it to the floor. Suddenly Tristan jumped down from his seat.

"Captain, Tristan is going to the bottle." Diane informed. Me and future looked at Tristan who had taken the bottle and was about to drink the rest of the liquid until future stopped him.

"Llllet thee kid driiiink iiiif heeee wantssss." Past slurred. Then Ban agreed with "Yeahhh, don't beee asshoolessss."

"No." Future and I said at the same time, making Ban and past say "Comeeee oonn."

Past then pointed at Ban and said "I likeee thisss human."

"And I like when you two are sober." I said, making the two drunk men laugh like crazy.

"Give me oneee moreee." Past said and Ban threw a ale in the air to past.

"A flying bunny." Past said and then the bottle with ale hit him in the face, making him fall to the ground sleeping.

"He will have a headache." I said as Diane and future agreed. Ban just laughed his ass off.

"What happened to father? Where is the flying bunny?" Tristan asked. We all sighed except Ban who was still drinking.

"There is no flying bunny. Come on, let's go outside and play." Future answered and they went outside.

"I can play with you too." Diane said and then the three started playing. I sighed and walked to Ban.

"Stop drinking! We need to have a way to bring the other me's and Tristan back!" I said. Then I smacked him in the head and he immediately fell down to the floor laughing more. After some minutes, he had also fallen asleep on the floor.

Once again, I sighed and started cleaning this mess. Elizabeth helped me while Hawk just complained that Elizabeth shouldn't need to help because she didn't do anything.

After a hour, the boar hat was clean again. Ban woke up pretty much when we was done, but past was still sleeping.

"Is the past you okay? He have been asleep a while now." Elizabeth said and walked over to past. She sat down beside him and put her hand on his forehead.

"He seems fine." Elizabeth said and took away her hand from his forehead. She looked down at him in a worry. I was about to answer when past woke up and shoot up, making him and Elizabeth accidentally kiss mouth to mouth.

When past realized what they was doing, he immediately backed away and Ban started laughing like crazy again.

"Ew, ew, ew, I kissed a goddess! So disgusting! I can't believe it!" Past mumbled while whipping both his mouth and tongue with his arm. Then he got up and took a bottle with water to drink and then spit it out. He continued to do so again and again and again.

"What are you laughing about?!" Past yelled at Ban.

"You kissed the princess!" Ban said laughing, making past yell "It's not funny! That was fucking disgusting! I still have a awful taste in my mouth!"

Elizabeth seemed a bit sad and looked down on the floor, so I walked up to her.

"What's wrong Elizabeth?" I asked. I could only assume it was what past said. She didn't answer, she just whipped away the tears that was treating to come.

"Come on Elizabeth, let's go up to our room. Yeah?" I asked. She nodded and we walked up. Before I took my first step at the stairs, I turned around and said "Hawk, you take care about past for me."

He answered with "With a pleasure. You are not making princess cry."

Then I walked up with Elizabeth. I made Elizabeth sit down on our bed before I sat down beside her and said "Don't listen to past. At that time, I could hardly feel any emotions and if I did, it was anger and nothing else."

"R-really? Wasn't that hard?" Elizabeth asked. I just responded with "It was war and we was forced to kill our enemies. It was a sin to not kill a enemy, so it actually helped in the war. At least, that was until I meet someone special."

"W-who was that?" She asked. I smiled and said "Her name was Elizabeth like you. She was a goddess. You two are actually very alike, but she had a really strong will." I said.

Elizabeth just nodded and looked down, so I said "But that's not the point. The point is that past have no idea what happines is and that I'm sure you are a amazing kisser. So you don't need to be sad."

I looked at her to see her with a really red face. Then I stood up and said "I will go back down to the boar hat. I think the others will come back whenever."

Then I left her frustrated and a blushing mess. I come down to see past sitting on a chair holding in his head.

"Having a headache?" I asked and he just nodded. I chuckled and said "You shouldn't have taken so much ale. You are a lightweight and will be the coming 100 years."

He just ignored me and the door soon bust open. I looked there to see Tristan running in through the door as Diane and future walked inside. Gowther, Escanor and Merlin walked after.

Guess Diane got her pills, but I'm starting to get really worried. It was about this time that year I meet Elizabeth for the first time. If past doesn't go back in time soon, the whole future and the past will change. It could be bad consequences.