A big mistake

-Elizabeth's POV-

I watched as the three Meliodases argued. I have no idea who was who anymore. They all looked so alike, I can't tell the difference.

As the argument slowly started get out of hand and I got a headache of trying to figure out who is who, tears built up in my eyes.

Why can't everything just go back to normal? When we only has one Meliodas...

"Elizabeth? You okay?" One of the Meliodases asked, just for another to say "Look! You two made her cry!"

"What are you talking about?! It's clear you made her cry!"

"N-"

"Stop it! Please! I can't take this! It's too confusing!" I said before quickly going upstairs, just hearing "Elizabeth! Wait!" from all the three Meliodases at the same time.

I went into the room and laid down in bed with my face stuffed into a pillow. I can't take this. It's too much!

Once I started calming down a bit after like 10 minutes, the door opened and I heard footsteps coming. Not caring about looking up the pillow, I just heard Meliodas' voice say "Elizabeth, we are sorry we did this to you. We didn't mean to confuse you or anything."

I felt someone sit at the bedside as a hand landed and rubbed my back. Then I heard "Yeah, for your sake, we changed back to our normal clothes."

Turning around, I saw Meliodas from this time sit at my bedside as the other two stood near the bed. All their attention on me.

"It's okay." I whispered. This time Meliodas hugged me immediately, saying "I love you Elizabeth."

I hugged back, but immediately blushed as I felt Meliodas bury his face in my chest and his hands land on my butt.

"I'm jealous of myself." I heard past Meliodas mumble, just for future Meliodas to say "You bet."

I couldn't focus at what they was saying anymore as Meliodas squeezed my butt, but then his head was forced out of my chest. I saw past him holding in this time Meliodas' hair.

"Now it's my turn." Past Meliodas spoke, taking this time Meliodas' place and hugging me as future Meliodas came to my other side, also hugging me.

"Hey, she's my girlfriend form my time line!"

"Now she's mine." Past hissed, making me giggle and say "I think I have time for you all."

All Meliodases smiled a bit and hugged me in a big group hug.

-Diane's POV-

I walked into the Captain's room to look for him, just to see the cutest thing I ever seen. Elizabeth was sleeping, all three Meliodases sleeping and hugging her too. They was all smiling in their sleep too, even past Captain.

"I love you Elizabeth..." one of them mumbled, hugging her slightly tighter.

"Diane? Have you found Me- what the heck happened here?!" Hawk yelled, waking up all Meliodases. I sighed and said "Way to ruin the moment Hawk."

"What?"

"You woke me up!"

"What is it?"

"Well, Merlin have found a way to send you all back to your own timelines!" I cheered.

"Yes!" Captain yelled as the other two yelled "Noooooo!"

I just shook my head, walking out of there and downstairs to Merlin that had already prepared everything.

"They are probably coming soon." I answered.

. . . . .

It was time to send the two Meliodases and his son back to their time line!

Merlin had found a spell that she would use. Everyone was in the room and the two Meliodases and Tristan was saying their goodbye.

"Bye Diane! Bye Ban! Bye King! By-" Tristan said happily, not really understanding the situation. Past Meliodas stood and hugged Elizabeth, not letting go and hissing at everyone that came close and attempted to make peace with him.

Future Captain was just saying bye to the sins and spoiled things for us that would happen in the future, which wasn't nice. It was like spoiling a book! I got to know that I would have a kid with King...

"Okay, let's do the spell now." Merlin replied. Tristan and future Meliodas went to stand beside each other in front of Merlin.

Past Meliodas though refused to let go of Elizabeth.

"I'm not leaving without Elizabeth! She's coming with me or I'm not going back!" The past Captain yelled. Merlin sighed while Elizabeth tried to calm past Meliodas down, Captain and future Meliodas pulling past Meliodas away the best they could, which didn't work.

It was completely chaos here...

That's when Elizabeth said something that would let past Meliodas let go of her "Meliodas, if I go with you, I will be taken away from you later in the future by your past self and Tristan won't exist, so isn't it better if I stay?"

He let go, saying "Fine. Don't forget that you're mine." as he went to stand in front of Merlin. Once everything was set, Merlin said "Make sure to say goodbye now. This spell is also going to erase your memories about this whole incident."

Past immediately went to Elizabeth, saying "I changed my mind, you are coming with me. I will miss you too much."

"You can't miss someone you don't remember! Dumbass!" Future said, dragging past back. Seeming to get annoyed by all this, Merlin started doing her spell.

Tristan and the two Meliodases started glowing white. We were all watching as they slowly disappeared. That's when the past Meliodas suddenly jumped and grabbed Elizabeth so that she also started glowing. The Captain grabbed Elizabeth and tried to pull her away from past. Ban, King and I joined in, but he held in her like if his life depended on it.

Merlin was trying to stop the spell while Escanor and Gowther was about to join, but that's when we all saw white.

I closed my eyes until the glowing stopped and everything went black. Slowly opening my eyes, I saw Elizabeth, the Captain, King and Ban.

No one else... and I also have no idea where we are or what we are doing.

"Where... are we?" King asked.

"Wasn't we just fighting Frowdrin?"

"Yes, Captain was about to attack him. So what are we doing here?" I asked. Elizabeth just looked confused as we all was holding onto her and Captain was just groping her chest.

"Captain! Get off her!" I yelled, pulling him away. He shrugged, looking around "So what were you saying?"

"We don't know where we are-" A loud explosion was heard, which interrupted me and we all looked at each other. The next thing I knew, we were all running towards the explosion to know what had happened.