Past hurt Elizabeth

-Merlin's POV-

As we walked inside, Captain waved for me to come over to him, so I did.

"What is it Captain?" I asked.

"How long will it take until Frowdrin can take back past? If I remember correctly, then it was about this time at the year I meet Elizabeth at the first time. If he doesn't meet her then..." Captain said. Well, this is just so much better for me.

"I'm sorry Captain, but it would take a month." I said, he looked very worried and asked "Can't you do the spell or something? We are running out of time."

I could do one... but that will need to wait. I have this chance and I will take it. I won't let that goddess steal away my love again.

"I'm so sorry Captain, just demons mage's can do it." I said. He sighed and said "Okay, but we need to find a way and fast!"

-Meliodas POV- (Past)

Something is wrong. Where is Frowdrin? He need to send me back to the war soon. I need to lead the demon clan to victory.

"Hey, Elizabeth! Why are you blushing?" Diane asked, making me look at the silver haired girl. It's strange. She is a goddess, but I don't want to kill her. Was it because of the kiss? I still have that disgusting taste in ny mouth!

"And why are you spitting out water?" Diane asked me, making me glare at her and say "A disgusting taste after a disgusting kiss!"

"You kissed someone?! Who?!" Diane asked, sounding a bit angry. Wonder why?

"That goddess!" I said and pointed at Elizabeth as she blushed even more. Suddenly, Diane seemed to get angry.

"That's not fair! I wanted to be your first kiss! I love you Captain! Why don't you ever love me back?! Why are you treating the princess so differently?!" Diane bust out. Is she in love with me? She is crazy! What will I do in the future to go through this pain in the ass?!

She is screaming while I still have a fucking headache!

"L-lady D-Diane." Elizabeth said. Then I saw Tristan stood and looked at me with a evil smirk. Since when have he been evil?! Not that I don't mind. He should be evil. It's much better then being love sick or something.

Diane just continued to yell at me until Tristan spoke up yelling "Father kissed mother! Father kiss mother! Father kissed mother!"

What the hell did I do to deserve this?! Everyone was looking at me while I felt my face heat up like crazy! I bet my face is even redder then Elizabeth's and her's is blood red.

"S-stop it!" I yelled. He went quiet for a second, just looking at me before he yelled even loader "Mother and father sitting in a tree and K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

"What is wrong with you?!" I yelled and walked upstairs before I couldn't hold back anymore to strike him.

I groaned, my face hot as I kicked things around in the room of frustration. Just a minute later, I felt someone hug me from the back.

When I stopped kicking things, the person let go of me, making me turn around and see that goddess.

"I'm sorry sir Meliodas. I shouldn't have been that close to you when you was asleep." She apologized and looked down on the floor. I just ignored her and walked downstairs again.

-Meliodas POV- (Future)

I was walking to the kitchen to cook lunch when Elizabeth walked down the stair. She didn't seem happy. Actually, pretty sad. Did past do something? He walked down from the stairs just some minutes ago.

"Hey, Elizabeth?" I asked and walked up half the stairs to where she is.

"Y-yes sir Meliodas?" Elizabeth asked, she sounded a bit hurt. I don't really know what to do because she hasn't regained her memories. If I do like I used to, it could just come back later, so I could always try what I am used to do to Elizabeth in my time.

"Come with me upstairs." I said and took her hand, pulling her upstairs. When we arrived upstairs in our room, she asked "Yes sir Meliodas? What is it?"

"Why are you sad all of a sudden?" I asked. She just looked away and said "I-I don't k-know what you are talking a-about s-sir Meliodas."

"If you won't tell me, then I will have to make you." I said, making her ask "W-what?"

"One last chance." I said, but she just shook her head, making me say "Okay then." and pin her to the wall.

"You sure you don't want to tell me?" I asked and leaned closer. She shook her head slowly. Wow, she really must be embarrassed by it.

"Well, I don't mind." I said and pulled her in a slow kiss. She seemed shocked at it because of that she freeze. When I let go, her face was as red as a tomato.

"Want one more or do you want to tell me?" I asked and put a hand on her waist. She still seemed a bit shocked, but answered "I-I w-w-will t-tell y-you."

"Good." I said and led Elizabeth to the bed as we sat down.

"So what happened? Why are you sad?" I asked. Her face was still beat red, but I think it become just a shade darker.

"M-me a-and the p-past you a-accidentally kissed w-when he woke up today a-and h-he doesn't l-like my apology." She said as her eyes got teary. I put my arms around her and fell down in bed, taking her with me.

"Everything will be fine, I'm sure he accepted. He just doesn't show you it. Besides, I will always love you. From first sight, I have loved you." I said, making her face go redder.

"F-first s-sight?" She asked as I nodded. Then I stood up and said "Let's go back to the others. I want to cook some lunch. Well, of course it will taste horrible like always anyway."

I put my hands at the back of my neck and started walking towards the door again before walking downstairs.

It's someone I need to talk to right now.