Argument... again

-King's POV-

"Oh, nothing, right Merlin?" I asked. She nodded.

"Captain?" I asked. He looked at me.

"We all know you are lying, so why not just tell us?" I asked. Everyone agreed.

"It's just not important." Captain said and put his hands behind his head.

"Come on, tell us." Ban said.

"If the other me's agree, then I will." Captain said. We nodded and walked in to the arguing Captain's. The small boy was still sleeping and Captain carried him in.

"Can you two be silent? We have a sleeping child here." Diane said. Future Captain become silent.

"Do you really expect me to be silent because of a child?!" Past Captain asked.

"Yes." We all said except the Captain said. Captain said no. Our Captain at least.

"You are so stupid! Why would I be silent because of a little brat like him?!" Past asked.

"Captain, you really was a pain in the ass in the past." Ban said.

"What did you just say?!" Past Captain

"Just be quiet." Captain said. The past Captain replied with "And why would I listen to you?! You are as weak as anyone else!"

"We have a sleeping child! Be quiet for gods sake!" Future Captain said.

"I will never listen to you! You can't just go and get a child! Who is even it's mother? A goddess?!" The past Captain said.

"And what if it is?! He is still my son no matter what!" Future said.

"Not again." Captain said.

"You gotta be kidding me! A child with a cursed race that plays the dirtiest tricks?!" The past Captain yelled.

"Don't yell!" The future said.

"And what if I do?! Huh?! Nothing! You know why?! Because I am stronger then you!" Past Captain yelled.

"Merlin, think Frowdrin could send back the past me now?" Captain whispered to Merlin.

"He need at least three more days for doing that." Merlin whispered back.

"Don't ye-" The future was cut off by Captain saying "Be quiet! We need to talk this out and find a way to send you three back to your timelines."

The past rolled his eyes while the future nodded. It was silent, but it broke when a tired yawn was heard.

We all looked at Captain's son to see him wake up. He rubbed his eyes as he walked somewhere.

"Okay, so why are we here?" Future asked as we all looked at the Captain.

Suddenly, a loud slap noise was heard and we looked at the direction from the sound. Captain's son was on the floor, holding his cheek and tears in his eyes.

"DON'T TOUCH ME YOU DISGRACE!" The past Captain yelled. That made the child start crying. We all rushed there. The Captain and future Captain arrived first. Then Elizabeth.

"Mother!" Tristan said as he cried. The future Captain pulled the princess to Tristan and whispered "Just hug him and whisper that everything will be fine. That's how you do in the future."

Princess nodded and hugged Tristan. He hugged back immediately.

-Meliodas POV- (This time)

I looked at the past really pissed. The future did as well.

"What are you thinking?! Slapping your own son?!" Future scolded.

"That thing is not my child!" Past said. Then Diane spoke up "How could you say something like that to a living being?!"

"If I decided, then he would already he dead!" The past yelled.

"B-b-but h-h-he is y-your s-s-son." Escanor stuttered.

"No! He is not! I would never have a son! Expectly a disgrace and failure as him! He couldn't even block a punch!" Past yelled.

"He is just a child!" King said.

"You think I care?! Father sent me to fight in a war when I was half as old as him!" Past Captain yelled. We all went quiet. Ban was the one breaking it this time, asking "How old is he?" pointing at Tristan.

"10 years." Future answered. Then everyone looked at me as I looked away, dodging everyone's questioning faces. The future did the same.

"Captains?" Diane asked.

"Anyways... The sins wanted to know about things... in the past... I told them I will tell what they want to know if you two agree." I said, pointing at the other two me's.

"That's right! I wanna know!" Diane said and everyone else agreed.

"Sure, I mean, that already know it in the future." Future answered.

"I'm not a disgrace as you, trying to hide things!" Past yelled.

"Is that a no or a yes?" Ban asked.

"That's a yes you stupid human crap!" Past yelled. Ban reacted at that, saying "You wanna pick a fight with me?!"

"Well, what if I do?!" Past yelled. This will not turn out good.

"How much of a treat would a kid like you do?" Ban said, that was the worst comment he could come up with. It's gonna be fight now.

Past fist hit Ban's cheek and send him flying through the wall and more. The next second, past was gone too and Ban was sent here flying again. Then he was sent up in the air and down again.

When he hit the ground, blood was everywhere and his body was smashed to smashed potato like meat.

"Okay, that hurt." Ban said and spit out blood. I walked up to him and helped him up.

Past come back and his demon mark become bigger.

"Don't do that again Ban, half of the boar hat is ruined because of him." I said. He nodded and said "Sure Captain. Don't wanna express that again."

"Maybe you two should go upstairs? It's safer there." I suggested to Elizabeth and Tristan. Elizabeth nodded and walked upstairs with a bit scared Tristan.

It have just 12 hours since past come and it have been hell. It is midday now, so Escanor could at least fight now.

But... he is his prideful self if his glasses is gone. That will only anger past.

"You gonna tell us what those titles is?" King asked. Everyone else listening while Merlin said "You need to tell us everything we want, that was what you said."

Merlin, now's not the time to be like this!