Reminder and same clothes

-Meliodas' POV- (Now)

We was all seated at a table now. Bartra was annoyed by past, as was we others. Everyone else sat normally around the table, mostly quiet. The two other me's beside me. Past had his legs on the table while Tristan was running around the room, climbing on stuff and doing other things.

"So, let me get this right, you is Meliodas from the past, you is today's Meliodas and you are future Meliodas? Also, the small boy running around is your child from the future?" Bartra asked. Everyone around the table nodded except past.

"Take off your feet from the table." I muttered to past beside me. He shrugged and ignored me, making me sigh.

"If I may ask, who is your son's mother?" Bartra asked.

"That would be Elizabeth." Future answered, making Bartra nod, asking "I guess Margaret and Gilthunder are queen and king?"

"No, that's me and Elizabeth." Future answered.

"Okay, then, how will we send the three of you back to your times and what times are you from?"

"11 years in the future." Future answered.

"And you?" Bartra asked past, who just replied "A time that you don't have to know about!"

"Have your mother ever thought you any respect?!" Bartra snapped, standing up as I just froze.

"You have no right to talk about my mom!" Past yelled, slamming his hand into the table. I just sat still and so did future.

"A mother's job is to teach her children and take care of them, but she have clearly not taught you about respect." Bartra said, even making me angry. He doesn't know a thing about my family.

"Don't say that crap! I'm showing respect to those I want to show! You are clearly not one of them! Mom has nothing to do with it!" Past yelled.

"She's clearly not a good mother that let's her child do whatever he wants." Bartra spoke, making past snap for real and say "Take that back or else-"

"Just get out of my sight."

Past then stormed out as I took a deep breath in, holding all my emotions in. Slowly standing up together with future, I said "We should head back before it gets to late."

"Meliodas, we are not done talking." Bartra said, making me say "I think we are."

"No, I still have questions and we have to figure out how to send your other two's back." Bartra said. Nearly snapping myself, I said "I think we could figure that out without you."

"Come now Tristan, we are going." Future said.

"Well, before you go, I have one last question."

"Which is?"

"Which time is your past from?" Bartra asked. Holding in my wrath, I just answered "From the time my mother was brutally murdered." before leaving.

. . . . .

I laid down in bed, trying to get to sleep. Elizabeth was laying down beside me as Tristan haven't gotten to bed yet.

"Meliodas, are you okay?" Elizabeth asked. I nodded, moving a bit in my ropes. She just gave me a concerned look before saying "It must have been hard to get reminded like that."

I didn't do anything in some minutes before finally nodding. She sighed and brushed some hair out of my face, saying "I love you." with a beat red face. Nodding again, I just laid quiet.

That was until I felt my rope moving, making me look down at Elizabeth who was untying me.

"What are you doing Elizabeth?" I slowly asked. She sighed and said "I can see you are sad Meliodas. Please cheer up a bit."

Before I could answer, she had thrown the rope to the floor, laying down close beside me. Smiling a bit, I just said "Thank you Elizabeth."

Our moment was interrupted by Tristan jumping in bed, pushing me and Elizabeth apart to lay down in between.

Smiling down at him, I just said "Good night you two."

"Good night father, good night mother." Tristan mumbled being tired. Elizabeth just said "Good night." before we all went to sleep.

-Elizabeth's POV-

I was cleaning off the table when Meliodas suddenly approached me. He quickly gave me a peek on the lips before walking away, blushing madly.

That's strange, he never gets embarrassed.

"Hey Elizabeth!" I heard Meliodas say and I looked at the door to the boar hat, seeing Meliodas. Wait... didn't he just walk in the opposite direction?!

Then, if this time Meliodas just came, which time Meliodas was kissing me then?!

"M-Meliodas." I mumbled, embarrassed. This is so confusing which Meliodas is which.

"Are you cleaning again? It's like the third time today." He said. Nodding, I said "It keeps me calm and help me think."

He nodded, saying "Where is everyone else?"

"I do-" I was interrupted by footsteps, making both my and Meliodas' attention go to the person, just to see another time line Meliodas, having the exact same outfit. The only difference between the two is that this one was still blushing madly.

"Why are you having my clothes?" Meliodas asked. The other Meliodas then said "Why are you having my clothes?"

"Okay, what the heck are you doing?!" Meliodas asked. The other Meliodas saying "I should ask you that. Don't just use my clothes, it will be confusing."

"You are the one to say that, imposter!" Meliodas said, just for the other Meliodas to say "No! You are the imposter!"

I'm really getting confused now.

"Take off your clothes now! Those are mine and it will confuse the others!" Meliodas said, just for the other Meliodas to say "You mean MY clothes?! Stop using them! Poor Elizabeth will be confused!"

Just at that moment, another Meliodas, with also the same outfit, came from upstairs to the tavern.

This will be hard to figure out who is who.