𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐: 𝐈'𝐦 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲

Jisung walked into the cafe at around 6am, yawning as the bell rang. "Good morning Jisung!" Jeongin called out from the kitchen. Jisung walked in, mumbling a good morning back. He watched both Hyunjin and Jeongin roll out some cookie dough, trying to rub the sleepiness out of his eyes.

"Jisung, I know you are trying to keep yourself busy and distracted from the whole Minho thing, but your sleep depriving yourself. We told you that you didn't have to come in so early or stay so late. That's our job, not yours," Hyunjin reprimanded, Jisung grumbling and waving him off. The older groaned, wiping his hands on his apron and walking over to Jisung who was half asleep.

"Jisung, sweetheart," he said loudly, grabbing his shoulders. He gave a little yelp out of shock, opening his eyes wide and looking up at him. "Sweetheart you need sleep. Now I know that there is no point in sending you home, but at least go back into the office and sleep for another 30 minutes," Hyunjin said. Jisung gave him a dead look.

"I'm fine. I don't need sleep," Jisung said, midway giving a loud yawn. Hyunjin sighed, rolling his eyes until an idea hit him.

"Fine, since you won't sleep then after work today you go talk with Minho. It's been a week and you've been a wreck," Hyunjin said.

"I have not," Jisung said hotly.

"You cried when you caught a glimpse of your necklace in the mirror," Jeongin said. Jisung shot him a death glare.

"Shut up and go make cookies," Jisung replied back with an edge to his voice. (We love a throwback to Chapter 6) Jeongin rolled his eyes as he continued to roll out dough.

"Jisung baby he's right. If you see anything remotely reminding you of Minho you get all sad and teary. If you went to talk to him everything would be better," Hyunjin said in a soothing voice, trying to calm Jisung down. The younger gave a small huff, avoiding eye contact with him.

"I know it's hard, I know it's scary but I also know you miss him. Don't think we don't see you staring at the pictures on your  phone and then go to cry in the bathroom," Hyunjin said. Jisung but his lower lip and looked at the ground. He suddenly broke out into soft sobs, bring his hands up to his face. He hated the fact that Hyunjin was right. "Oh baby, it's ok to cry," Hyunjin said in a soft voice as he took him into his arms. Jisung let him hold him, just crying in his neck.

"I just want things to go back to normal. I don't care about the job or the tattoo anymore, I just want Minho back!" Jisung cried out, heaving sobs coming out of his mouth as his body shook with each one.

"Oh baby it's ok, you just need to talk to him,"Hyunjin said in a soothing voice. Jisung nodded into the crook. He gave a loud sniff as he pulled away, wiping away the tears.

"I'll talk to him tonight after work," he stated in a shaky voice as he walked over to grab an apron.

He began to tie it on to himself, his hands still shaky from crying. "Oh look Changbin is here!" Jeongin said as he pointed to the door. Hyunjin head snapped to the door, a layer of blush appearing on his face.

"Does my hair look nice? Is there flour on me? Does my breath smell nice?" Hyunjin said in worried voice, checking to make sure his breath smelt ok.

"I didn't know you liked Changbin," Jisung said.

"I don't shut up," Hyunjin said quickly. Jisung rolled his eyes.

"Hey guys! We are here to pick up breakfast!" Changbin called out.

"We?" Jeongin asked in confusion, as the steps became closer.

"Yeah me and Minho. He needed some social interaction so I dragged him along with me," Changbin yelled out as they were about to enter the kitchen. Jisung's eyes went wide and he ducked behind a counter.