𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓: 𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐆𝐮𝐲 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡?

Jisung woke early the next morning, the blankets swaddling him as he gripped his plushies tightly. He would have loved to just hit the off button and fall back to sleep, but he had a job to go to. He dragged himself out of his warm bed, the cold air of his fan making his tan skin shiver. He grabbed a long sleeve button up and slacks, along with his belt and tie. Normally he would wear just a short sleeve polo or button up, but he needed to cover up that tattoo of his.

He quickly took off his large sweater, removing the bandage. The tattoo was just as vibrant as ever, but it was quite itchy. He tossed the bandage and rubbed some lotion on it. Now you are wondering, if he hated the bandage why is he caring for it? Simple, he just didn't want to fuck up his skin. He finished getting dressed, taking the bottle of lotion with him so he could reapply at work.

He went to his living room, going to his bag he had on the floor. He stuffed the papers surrounding it into the bag along with the lotion. He zipped it up and slung it on to his shoulder. He grabbed an apple, figuring he could pick up a coffee and get lunch from Hyunjin's and Jeongin's café since it was so close to his office. Well hopefully pick up lunch if he wasn't too busy. Most days he didn't have time to pick up lunch since his inbox was so flooded with paper work to fill out. He grabbed his phone, seeing he had a multitude of texts from the number from last night. 

____________________________________________________________

Unknown: Good morning kitten, make sure to have a good breakfast.

Unknown: I hope you slept well

Unknown: If you don't answer I'll go to your apartment to make sure you aren't dead.

Unknown: I guess I will be going to your apartment then

____________________________________________________________

Jisung choked on his apple as he almost dropped his phone. Minho was coming here? It was only seven in the morning, how could he already be up and at it? But more importantly why was Minho coming here. Jisung planned on ignoring him and just going about with his day. But for someone reason he felt his heart flutter. Minho was going out of his way to come see Jisung, coming to make sure he ate properly and wasn't dead. 

Jisung scowled at his feelings and stuck the apple into his mouth. He saved the number as 'Psychopath' and then stuffed his phone into his pocket. He put on his dress shoes and then grabbed his keys off the counter. He left his apartment, locking the door. He walked through the hall and to the elevator. He pressed the button, waiting for the elevator to come. 

When it opened, an all to familiar person appeared. "Good morning Jisung," Minho said in a morning voice, a small yawn following his greeting. He was dressed in a striped shirt which was tucked neatly into black jeans. But he still had slight bed head. He ran a hand through his hair, still looking at Jisung. 

"I'm taking the stairs," Jisung said, then turning around to go to the stairs at the other end of the hall.

"I'll come with you then," Minho replied jogging after Jisung. Minho was persistent and Jisung hated it. Jisung silently walked down the five flights of stairs, Minho trailing behind him like a duckling to its mother. Jisung walked through the lobby and walked out, the warm morning air immediately causing him to break out in a sweat. He finished his apple, tossing the core into a near by waste bin. "You need to be having a bigger breakfast," Minho said.

"How did you find out where I live?" Jisung asked, turning around so he could face Minho. The taller smirked as he looked at Jisung.

"Hyunjin. You can ignore me over text, not really in person," Minho said with a smirk.