𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗: 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐎𝐮𝐭

"Welcome back losers. Changbin barely functioned without you two, never leave again," Seungmin said, taking a bite of his bagel. Minho and Jisung just stood there, a dead look on their faces.

"Seungmin, we were gone for 4 days. What the fuck happened. We walk in at 9am, and you already call us losers and saying Changbin didn't function, something bad happened," Minho said with a deep sigh, pinching the bridge of his nose. Jisung lazily stood there, rubbing his eyes.

"Actually it was Seungmin who could barley functioning. He missed you both and had a mental breakdown in front of a customer when he forgot to work the system. It was bad," Changbin piped in, the ladder blushing embarrassingly.

"Shut up. I'm going to boil your knee caps and feed them to the pigeons in the park," he shot back in an angry voice, Changbin rolling his eyes at the empty threat.

"Sure you will. Finish your bagel," Changbjn said, Seungmin huffing and sitting down. "So how was your guys short vacation?" Changbin asked, playing with the straw of his drink.

"It was good, I missed home. I got some money for the move from my parents that I deposited into savings, it was about 200$ so that should help when we plan to move," Minho explained as he sat down on the counter, Jisung leaning on it while inbetween his legs.

"So that's why I got that notification. Tell your parents thanks for us," Changbin said, a smile on his and Seungmin's face.

"Your parents are the best. Did they like Jisung?" Seungmin asked. Jisung looked back at the older who had a soft smile on his face. He gave a small nod towards the other two, saying it was ok for him to talk about his parents.

"They really liked me, I'm pretty sure they love me. Also..." Jisung began explaining, grabbing Minho's hand and tightly interlocking their fingers. "We finally made it official; we're dating now," he continued, a small smile on his face as he looked down to the floor in embarrassment as Minho pulled him closer to his body.

"HA. I KNEW IT. COUGH UP YOUR APPENDIX CHANGBIN!"Seungmin screamed out, thrusting his hand out towards the older.

"WE AGREED ON TWENTY DOLLARS, NOT MY APPENDIX," he yelled back.

"I COULD SELL IT FOR TWENTY DOLLARS ON THE DARK WEB. THEN I GET MY MONEY AND YOU WONT GET APPENDICITIS," Seungmin said. Minho groaned, setting his head on Jisung's shoulder.

"I'm going to commit arson on these two," he said in a low voice. "Seungmin you are not selling his appendix, also why the hell does he need to give you twenty dollars?" Minho asked in an exhausted voice.

"We were betting on when you guys would get together. He said when they go on the trip together and I said afterwards," Changbin explained, Jisung rolling his eyes.

"I swear to god everyone is betting on us. Are Felix and Chan betting on when we'll get married?" Jisung asked in an irritated voice.

"Felix thinks in a year, Chan thinks in two years," Seungmin answered, Jisung rolling his eyes. Minho snickered, kissing the top of his head.

"You guys are crazy. Also we can never leave again, they'll burn the place down," Minho said, Jisung nodding in agreement.

They both grabbed their food, going back to sit on the counter. "Oh, while you two were gone we got the email the Seoul Tattoo Convention," Seungmin said, Minho choking on his food.

"We did? What did they say? Is it cancelled?" He asked in a nervous voice, Jisung giving him a confused look.

"No, our tickets are still good. We got the email from the competition team, it says we are eligible to compete this year," Changbin explained surpressing a smile. Minho's jaw dropped, his food almost falling to the floor but Jisung catching it.