𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎: 𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 (𝐑)

A/N: Hey guys, this chapters smut is going to be a bit more forceful. It also has self harm in it so please skip this chapter if any of this makes you feel uncomfortable or triggering.

They walked into the apartment, Minho practically slamming the door once they got inside. "Bedroom, now," Minho ordered in a tight voice. Jisung complied, slipping his shoes off and making his way to Minho's bedroom. He sat on the bed, a soft creak sound filling the room. He watched Minho go to the bathroom, taking off all of the jewelry he was wearing. Jisung could just feel the anger radiating off of him.

"You know I didn't flirt with him right?" Jisung asked in a tiny voice. Minho looked at him, giving a harsh sigh.

"I know you didn't. You looked too uncomfortable to be flirting back. I'm just so pissed he flirted with you," Minho answered in a harsh voice. Minho began to walk towards him, taking off his shirt and pants. Jisung began to do the same. "No, not just yet. I'm going to do it. I need to make sure you know who you belong to," Minho said, the possessiveness dripping from his voice. Jisung blushed, it was hot but a bit scary.

Minho pushed Jisung back onto the bed and mounted him. He leaned down and kissed Jisung, his normal sweetness replaced with roughness. He got right to the point, pushing tongue into Jisung's mouth causing the younger to give a small moan.

Minho began to unbutton Jisung's shirt as their make out session became even hotter. He took the shirt off, tossing it aside and leaving his chest bare in the cold air. He began to stimulate his nipples, causing Jisung to give a sharp moan.

"Yeah that's a good boy. Moan for sir," Minho said in a low voice. He began to kiss Jisung neck, already leaving dark marks all over his neck, collarbones, and chest.

His looked as if dark painted had been splattered on him, shades of red, brown, and purple staining the tan skin. Minho ran his hands chest, his mouth mouth going to lick one of his nipples. "Mmmm~ Sir!" Jisung moaned, his back arching upwards.

He continued to suck, occasionally grazing his teeth in the bud while his hand stimulated the other. He gave a final harsh bite and then pressed a rough kiss to his lips and then got up. He came over with some things in hand. He put the collar tightly around Jisung neck, hooking the leash onto him.

He took Jisung's pants off, giving his thighs some rough slaps, the younger moaning in pain. "I know you like that you little pain slut," Minho growled. Jisung internally frowned, it hurt to hear that. He didn't like being shamed like that. Minho tightly grabbed the leash, pulling on it that brought Jisung's head arise.

"Get on the ground on your knees," Minho ordered, Jisung immediately complying. "Hands," Minho said, pulling out a pair of handcuffs. Jisung stuck his hands out, the older putting them on. He pulled at the chain, testing its strength.

"Sir, what do you have in mind for tonight?" Jisung asked, setting his hands on his thigh.

"I'm going to make sure you know who you belong to," Minho said as he tightly grabbed the leash. "Now you're going to be a good slut ok?" Minho said, lacing his fingers into Jisung's hair. The younger knew what he had to do.

He managed to pull Minho's underwear down to his ankles. Just like every time else he was surprised with Minho's length. He had never done this before and he was a bit nervous, performance anxiety taking over.

He could feel a yank on the leash, glancing up at Minho. "Come on kitten, get to it," he ordered. Jisung gave a hesitant nod and gave a small kitten lick to the hard member. He continued to give it small licks, eventually taking the head into his mouth. He sucked on the head, feeling Minho's grip tighten on his hair.