𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑: 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 (𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫)

It was the Monday after the convention, Jisung splayed across their bed basking in the afternoon warmth while Minho was in the other room doing some work on his laptop. All of them were still exhausted from the weekend so they had decided to have Monday off which Jisung was very thankful for.

He could hear Minho's music playing from the open door, his small little sighs from working. He wasn't exactly the biggest fan of having to balance check books or run their bank account but it had to be done.

The younger cuddled into a blanket, thinking about if he had anything to do for work but nothing had came to mind. The schedule was set up and no one had called to cancel so everything was perfect.

He heard Minho's music stop, his head turning to see the bedroom door being closed. He gave a weird look, listening to Minho's muffled voice He couldn't make out what he was saying but he figured it was something for work.

He warmth from the sun and the comfort of the bed had made his eye lids feel heavy even though he wasn't that tired. He reached for a stuffed cat on the bed he had impulsively bought from a rest stop because it had reminded him of Moonstar and held it close to his chest, closing his eyes and focusing on the warmth of the sun on his bare legs.

He few minutes later Minho quietly opened the door, softly smiling at the sight of his boyfriend on the bed. He walked over and sat next to him, gaze at his golden face because of the sun. He studied his face, resisting the urge to squeeze his cheeks and kiss him all over.

He instead lightly ran his finger down his forehead and nose, just barley touching the skin which cause his face the scrunch cutely and a small giggle escaping his lips. "I know you're awake, you can't trick me kitten," Minho said.

"Wrong, I'm just sleep talking," Jisung said, Minho rolling his eyes and flicking his forehead.

"Yeah and I hate cats," Minho deadpanned, Jisung opening eyes and sticking his tongue out. He sat up with a small pout, still holding the cat close to his chest. "You've seem to have an affinity towards that cat," Minho point, referencing the cat clutched in his arms.

Jisung had figured Minho knew why he had bought we he was embarrassed to say the least. He had said it aside and drew his knees up to his chest, tears blurring his vision as they collected at his eyelashes.

"Come on go get pants on, let's go out to lunch. I'm starving," Minho said in a happy yet plain voice as if he didn't notice Jisung was crying. The younger gave a weak sniff as he got up, wiping his eyes and grabbing some pants on the floor hoping that they were clean. He stuffed his phone in his pocket and walking to the front door where Minho was.

He put his shoes on left the door without his coat, Minho giving a worried look as he quickly grabbed their coats and chased him down the hall. "Jisung you need your coat," he said, grabbing the youngers wrist and stopping him. He turned around with a sad expression on his face. He didn't know why he had felt so sad, it was just some cat that he wanted.

"Oh yeah..." he said, Minho putting the coat on him and pressing a kiss to his nose which caused him to give a small smile.

"Don't be so sad, I have a surprise for you," Minho said, running his hands over his coated arms in a loving way. Jisung perking up a bit, curiosity sparking that somewhat replaced the sadness.

"A surprise?" He asked as they walked towards the elevator, Jisung pushing the button, rocking back and forth on his feet.

"Yep, and you'll love it. Scouts promise," he said with a smile as they rode down the elevator and walked into the cold afternoon.

"You were a Boy Scout?" Jisung asked as the got into the car, white puffs of air still coming out of there mouth.

"Nope, I just got to make sure you trust me when I say you'll love it," Minho said as he started the car up and pulled out of the parking lot.